Who’s Playing What Day?

Somto Unigwe Raphael

I think everything on the big list is based on info, self-confirmations or acts availability on certain dates, so most of that should in theory be correct. There’s a few odd ones that we’re unsure of like Griff and Easy Life on the Pyramid that seem wrong but I’d guess the majority of the wrong assumptions are us trying to work out where everyone else is playing around that. We get plenty wrong every year, I’m sure this year will be no different. 

14 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

I think everything on the big list is based on info, self-confirmations or acts availability on certain dates, so most of that should in theory be correct. There’s a few odd ones that we’re unsure of like Griff and Easy Life on the Pyramid that seem wrong but I’d guess the majority of the wrong assumptions are us trying to work out where everyone else is playing around that. We get plenty wrong every year, I’m sure this year will be no different. 

I reckon we are going to be wrong on stages more than usual and acts will have shifted, as you say the day evidence is based on good data unless someone is doing a midday glastonbury gig then evening elsewhere will hold generally.

4 minutes ago, AlexOvd said:

all i know is that theres a biggie thats wrong, he wouldn't give details.

koffee is on west holts not pyramid, that was wrong, theres more than that wrong, tho.

14 minutes ago, Ashl said:

I reckon we are going to be wrong on stages more than usual and acts will have shifted, as you say the day evidence is based on good data unless someone is doing a midday glastonbury gig then evening elsewhere will hold generally.

Aren't a fair few of the assumptions based on what 2020 was going to look like? Would make sense more would be wrong on that basis 

Edited by efcfanwirral

34 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

I deleted Griff and Easy Life off the last list because it seems pretty obvious those two aren’t gonna be on the Pyramid. 

But yeah there’s no assumptions on the actual list, it’s mostly just days anyway (which can’t be wrong) and then the bulk of acts with stages next to them have either been officially confirmed or are from individual announcements. 

Everything else is just idle chatter which we all know is probably wrong anyway! 

11 minutes ago, Neil said:

koffee is on west holts not pyramid, that was wrong, theres more than that wrong, tho.

What is our evidence on Foals, Noel and Pet Shop Boys playing in their 2020 slots, they jump out as the biggies where I don't remember hearing specific confirmation for 2022?

1 minute ago, Ashl said:

What is our evidence on Foals, Noel and Pet Shop Boys playing in their 2020 slots, they jump out as the biggies where I don't remember hearing specific confirmation for 2022?

Foals isn’t a 2020 slot they’re a direct replacement for QOTSA who were pretty sure were headlining Other. 

Noel and Pet Shop Boys can’t really play anywhere else. 

31 minutes ago, Neil said:

Do you think Glasto are still keeping things quite flexible and allowing for some movement? Some acts get much bigger by the time the festival rolls around and look underbilled.

I wonder whether the Sam Fender info is we have is wrong…

1 minute ago, Matt42 said:

Do you think Glasto are still keeping things quite flexible and allowing for some movement? Some acts get much bigger by the time the festival rolls around and look underbilled.

i don't think there's been any change. its not that stuff has moved its that some of the research isn't accurate.

2 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Only reasoning for thinking that he’s staying in that slot is that if our guesses are even remotely correct then there really isn’t any room for him on the Pyramid. I suppose it just takes one act to be wrong and there’d be room for him, but I think he’s still gonna be on Other.

1 hour ago, Neil said:

I've been told by someone who knows that there's quite a lot of wrong assumptions in this thread. 

Do you think any 'bigger' acts have been held back? In my predictions, there are a couple of headliners up in the air still.

10 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

the info here is only as good as the research, so there's lots which could be wrong (i'm not saying lots is wrong, just that you shouldn't put strong faith in it all being right).

5 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

Do you think any 'bigger' acts have been held back?

i know it hasn't, all of the major stuff was in the first list of names.

Just now, Neil said:

the info here is only as good as the research, so there's lots which could be wrong (i'm not saying lots is wrong, just that you shouldn't put strong faith in it all being right).

The research is based on what the bands have said or been reported.  So unless they’ve been posting it incorrectly on their sites then surely most will be right 

The only idle speculation for big spots appears to be the Saturday other and sub on Friday (and we still have no idea).