Who’s Playing What Day?

Somto Unigwe Raphael

4 minutes ago, Green Croc said:

I was thinking this as well, them playing on a stage with no screens seems strange. How likely do you think it could be that they get moved?

Not hugely likely due to different booking teams between Park and JP, which means their set could be a little underwhelming without the cover of darkness. Would be a shame.

8 minutes ago, Ddiamondd said:

Not hugely likely due to different booking teams between Park and JP, which means their set could be a little underwhelming without the cover of darkness. Would be a shame.

Why do we think they’re on park? 2020 playlist?

36 minutes ago, Ddiamondd said:

Yep I agree, I'd feel less bad about missing them if they were playing outside in the day

1 minute ago, CH0161 said:

Any indication of a day or stage for Leon Bridges?

How weird, I literally just came in to ask this! I think there was speculation he is a WH headliner, but I'm not sure there was any actual info behind that (I am hoping not).

20 minutes ago, Huckleberry Finn said:

Am I right in saying we're almost completely in the dark re. Park + JP headliners? Primal Scream for Friday JP I think is only thing we have info for.

Pretty much on actual info but some decent guesses like Caribou for Saturday Park and Charli Sunday JP. 

Think maybe Khruangbin Friday Park but seems a little less certain.

Just now, AlexOvd said:

How far is The Park from West Holts? It is feasible to jump from a The Park sub to a WH headliner? As that's what I'd do in case for Big Thief > Simbi

15-20 minutes if you get a clear run and a hike on. Probably more like 30 realistically when you factor in crowds and weather, but yeah, doable. 

2 minutes ago, AlexOvd said:

How far is The Park from West Holts? It is feasible to jump from a The Park sub to a WH headliner? As that's what I'd do in case for Big Thief > Simbi

Based on the 2019 clashfinder, the Park subs finish as the WH headliner starts on Friday and Saturday so you'd have to miss a bit of one. 

3 minutes ago, AlexOvd said:

West Holts headliners and Park subs usually start/end at about the same time, that might put a spanner in the works 

27 minutes ago, Tuna said:

15-20 minutes if you get a clear run and a hike on. Probably more like 30 realistically when you factor in crowds and weather, but yeah, doable. 

Might be quicker to go along the the top of Pennards then go down via the Green Fields that time of night.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

Might be quicker to go along the the top of Pennards then go down via the Green Fields that time of night.

This is always my go-to. It seems like a wonky slog when crab-sprinting sideways across the muddy hills as darkness falls, but you skip various crunch points and can slide down into the back-right of WH pretty quickly.

12 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Even better: the diagonal path that cuts down through the middle of Pennards.

edit: ignore me, I thought you meant through the campsite 😁

Edited by Tuna