Khruangbin
Crowded House
Confidence Man (Park)
TLC
Nick Mulvey (Avalon) 
Baskery (Avalon)

Saturday
Paul McCartney (Pyramid)
Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds (Pyramid)
HAIM (Pyramid)
Skunk Anansie
The Waterboys (Acoustic)
Beabadoobee
Mitski
The Avalanches (Park)
Celeste (West Holts)
The Hoosiers (Avalon) 
The Longest Johns (Avalon)
Tems

Sunday
Kendrick Lamar (Pyramid)
Diana Ross (Pyramid)
Pet Shop Boys (Other)
Years & Years
Courtney Barnett
Herbie Hancock (Pyramid)
Snarky Puppy
Angelique Kidjo (Pyramid)
Clairo
Bicep (West Holts)
Nightmares on Wax (West Holts)
Turnstile
Amyl and the Sniffers
Nubya Garcia (West Holts)
Emma-Jean Thackray 
Holly Humberstone (Park)
McFly (Avalon) 
Citizens of the World choir (Avalon) 
Imelda May (Avalon) 
Ferris & Slyvester (Avalon)

Not Friday
IDLES
Charli XCX
Koffee
Elbow

Not Saturday
Arlo Parks (Park)
Wet Leg (Park)
Supergrass
Inhaler
Rina Sawayama 

Not Sunday
First Aid Kit
Leon Bridges
Little Simz (West Holts)
Metronomy
Phoebe Bridgers
Wolf Alice
girl in red

Any Day (stage confirmed)
Burna Boy (Other)
Sigrid (John Peel)
Griff (Pyramid)
Easy Life (Pyramid)

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

Silver Hayes coming in hot this year if Fatboy Slim and Orbital are 2 of the headliners!

Any guesses for a third on par with those?

I think they can only have acts this big with a rework of the layout. So I’m hoping the 3rd is LCD Soundsystem. Possibly Sunday before they start their run of gigs in London on the Monday.

13 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

Silver Hayes coming in hot this year if Fatboy Slim and Orbital are 2 of the headliners!

You know in close to 20 years I've never done a headliner in either SH or the Dance Village as it used to be known.

Depending on where Simbi falls I'd seriously consider Fatboy on the Friday night.

7 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

You know in close to 20 years I've never done a headliner in either SH or the Dance Village as it used to be known.

Depending on where Simbi falls I'd seriously consider Fatboy on the Friday night.

I saw Leftfield Sat night in 2015 &  FatBoy Slim on the Saturday of 2017. The tent gets slagged off due to the shape. It isnt the best, so get there early ish for a decent spot. If you get one, it's fine.

7 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

I've never done a headliner in that area of the festival in the 12 festivals I've been to either.

Orbital might lead me to breaking through that though.

Just now, FuzzyDunlop said:

I saw Leftfield Sat night in 2015 &  FatBoy Slim on the Saturday of 2017. The tent gets slagged off due to the shape. It isnt the best, so get there early ish for a decent spot. If you get one, it's fine.

Was there any logic to the shape of that tent? Was it supposed to increase sound quality or something?

I must admit it always seemed a bizarre move to me without necessarily knowing the reasoning behind it.

1 minute ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Distant memory of that tent getting replaced  …. For the last festival but it wasn’t quite ready … anyway with new people onboard things should change 

2 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

A few bits of info from the latest GlastoCast were they talk to Kaptin. Listen back as some may be speculation but yer man Kaptain said Herbie Hancock and Angelique Kidjo are on Pyramid. Angelique is Sunday.

Emma-Jean Thackray and Sean Kuti are West Holts. I think there were others but I was driving so couldn't make notes.

Listened back to bits of this, he seemed pretty certain about Angelique Kidjo on the Pyramid which I don’t think anyone else has mentioned, I think we all just assumed West Holts but she would make sense as an early afternoon act there.

I noticed he mentioned Griff was on West Holts too. She’s down for there on the rumours page but I’ve got no idea where that came from so always just assumed it was a mistake. 

My second year (2000) was the only time I saw a headliner in the Dance tent (as it was known back then). That was Fatboy Slim. A great set with the massively popular (at the time) You See The Trouble With Me by Black Legend mixed in. 

Edited by s30foster

16 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

My first headliner at my ever festival, back in 2007, was Andy C on The G Stage (remember that?!).

Other than that we tried to watch Norm in 2008 but it was crazy busy, couldn’t get near the tent. 

Might give it another go this year. 

3 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Distant memory of that tent getting replaced  …. For the last festival but it wasn’t quite ready … anyway with new people onboard things should change 

Good point, looks like it was replaced for 2019 with something a bit more "traditional" tent wise!

image.png.bcc462bbb5fc3f65a11c7142ec6e8e04.png

5 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

Good point, looks like it was replaced for 2019 with something a bit more "traditional" tent wise!

image.png.bcc462bbb5fc3f65a11c7142ec6e8e04.png

It might also make sense that we some love saves the day infastructure it that area now … edit see post by mouseboy above 

Edited by crazyfool1

48 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

This adds some weight to the rumour that Silver Hayes will have a traditional main stage, like West Holts.

Edit: or the LSTD main stage as suggested by @Mouseboy11

Edited by stuie