Who’s Playing What Day?

Somto Unigwe Raphael

23 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

Similar slot to Lauryn Hill on the Pyramid, or maybe second/third down West Holts? 

I was thinking Pyramid too. Might get something similar to Angle Haze a few years ago 

4 hours ago, kingcrawler said:

Hard to judge their size but guessing they’ll be third down West Holts. TLC > Bonobo > Little Simz/Four Tet maybe?

I fancy Bonobo as headliner tbh. Simz on Saturday.

but yeah I figure third down WH is right.

7 hours ago, rockandnoll said:

Through a friend in the know, Holly Humberstone is on Park on Sunday at around 6pm

Isn’t that putting her up against Sam Fender based on what we have heard? Awful clash for me as they are 2 of my must sees.  I would say that’s a rough deal for Holly too as the crowd for Fender will be huge

12 minutes ago, circus92 said:

Isn’t that putting her up against Sam Fender based on what we have heard? Awful clash for me as they are 2 of my must sees.  I would say that’s a rough deal for Holly too as the crowd for Fender will be huge

Could that be two different bits of info, she is on the Park (whenever) and is appearing with Sam Fender 6pm Sunday, they have worked together? I must have missed the Sam info though for 6pm Sunday

12 minutes ago, Ashl said:

Could that be two different bits of info, she is on the Park (whenever) and is appearing with Sam Fender 6pm Sunday, they have worked together? I must have missed the Sam info though for 6pm Sunday

Sam is supposed to be 3rd down Sunday.  Based on 2019 times that would make him 6.45

4 hours ago, MaxPower said:

I fancy Bonobo as headliner tbh. Simz on Saturday.

but yeah I figure third down WH is right.

I did too, certainly seems big enough for it these days, but we’ve had info that he’s subbing West Holts. 

That’s an interesting slot for Holly Humberstone, I’d never have placed her there. Between that and the Sigrid info, it does show that while we do a decent job getting a rough idea of who’s playing what day there’s always a few placings that none of us have predicted at all.

32 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

Hope TLC don't clash with anything else that I really want to see (because obviously they'll clash with something). I'd really quite like to see them. 

+1 on this, they keep appearing on my playlist and I’m well up for some nostalgic rnb apparently 🤞

7 minutes ago, mjfiddy said:

+1 on this, they keep appearing on my playlist and I’m well up for some nostalgic rnb apparently 🤞

Yes reminds me very much of a certain point in my life that it soundtracked and whilst I'm not usually one for too much nostalgia as I have never seen them and really liked them at the time it would be great to get the chance to see them. Can't wait to get the stage line ups because I feel like the clashes could be really bad tis year and I am trying not to get too excited about anything. 

I still remember the sub headliners on the Saturday in 2014 when I had a 6 way clash that I agonised over right up until the day. 

Edited by gigpusher

11 minutes ago, mjfiddy said:

As a 33 year old male I shouldn't vibe with "unpretty" even 10% as much as I do 😂