Who’s Playing What Day?

Somto Unigwe Raphael

2 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

The only one being a drama queen here is you. Imagine being such a privileged "man" that what angers you are minor things  like the phrase "d*b down" and threads about crisps.

i try to ensure these forums are enjoyable for everyone without in-jokes, or cliques or idiots that come here to cause trouble and take the piss out of posters.

2 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Even if he did know that Somte was Gucci  - he's under no obligation to report that information to you. How much of a fucking despot do you want to be over a goddamn internet forum?

he's quick enough to complain about others who act like gucci.

Edited by Neil

5 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

he's under no obligation to report that information to you. How much of a fucking despot do you want to be over a goddamn internet forum?

i don't think he is, i expect him to act like he expects others to act (from his many complaints about others).

i'll keep these forums on track, which cant happen if people want to complain about me.

Edited by Neil

1 minute ago, Neil said:

you knew he was gucci but chose not to mention it, 

I didn’t know I had to mention it to you? I don’t work for you Neil. I only knew because he posted a video of his face a while ago and realised but then moved on with my day. I’m sorry but I didn’t really think more about it than that.

1 minute ago, Matt42 said:

I didn’t know I had to mention it to you? I don’t work for you Neil. I only knew because he posted a video of his face a while ago and realised but then moved on with my day. I’m sorry but I didn’t really think more about it than that.

and i don't work for you, you expect me to, when people don't like your posts. what goes around comes around.

Edited by Neil

4 minutes ago, Neil said:

this place wouldn't be the same without a flounce from Matt just before the festival.

or you having a melt down. 

It's been a while since you told us all to fuck off though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JoeyT said:

I don't know if i'm happy or sad that I have seemingly been reveling in what I thought was the innocence of this forum whilst not realizing  that there are people with multiple accounts conversing with each other.

Bring back the glory days of @mike99 and @russycarps I say.

This conversation would have been over in minutes if Russy was still here.

He'd have called everyone involved a c**t, and that would be that.

4 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

I don't know if i'm happy or sad that I have seemingly been reveling in what I thought was the innocence of this forum whilst not realizing  that there are people with multiple accounts conversing with each other.

I was just wondering if anyone was having mike99 memories. And the controversy at the time as to whether other four-letter M names with numbers were the same person or not.

I've been out a long time from the boards, is Russy gone? or just referring to their frequent tete-a-tetes?

Edited by Beaver89
phrasing

1 minute ago, Hugh Jass II said:

This conversation would have been over in minutes if Russy was still here.

He'd have called everyone involved a c**t, and that would be that.

i should have taken the russy approach to the know nuthins who have tried to tell me how to run these forums.

2 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

@russycarps saving his 20,000th post up to reveal he was Gucci Piggy all along 

vince-mc-mahon-its-me.gif.497d3a2e5b9e86a6bc422fcca215681e.gif

• Upvote 2

Just now, Neil said:

i should have taken the russy approach to the know nuthins who have tried to tell me how to run these forums.

He's not posted since 2018.

Perhaps he was someone's alt account all along. We might as well go down that wormhole whilst we're here hadn't we? 😂

14 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

Don't go @Matt42 your boundless enthusiasm is something I actually enjoy reading.

Hopefully this business aside you decide there's enough enjoyment in it for you to continue posting on the forum.

Me too, the enthusiasm, the line up predictions gets me excited for the festival!

1 hour ago, Superunknown said:

Still in awe at the disrespect shown to our Norwegian queen so far by festivals. 

Put some damn respect on her name! 

JP will be rammed for Sigrid if that’s confirmed. She has a really wide appeal. I was also hoping for my personal Norwegian Queen, Aurora. 

Just now, JoeyT said:

Perhaps he was someone's alt account all along. 

i know it wasn't russy was real, i could have told you his name and his facebook at one time.

3 minutes ago, Beaver89 said:

I was just wondering if anyone was having mike99 memories. And the controversy at the time as to whether other four-letter M names with numbers were the same person or not.

I've been out a long time from the boards, is Russy gone? or just referring to their frequent tete-a-tetes?

Patience