Who’s Playing What Day?

Somto Unigwe Raphael

3 minutes ago, Neil said:

you seem overly concerned about a troll and idiot poster, is there a reason...?

Meh, you wouldn't be the first to accuse me of being one of the idiot posters and probably won't be the last. My fault for having 'Pymild' in my username I suppose.

I'm fine with it if you want to ban me, I probably won't be posting much in future anyway.

1 minute ago, Back of the Pymild said:

Swear Sports Team have done it before, or at least they played on WG. Remember being busy when they played it in 2019.

Might've just been a normal set in there.

I can vaguely remember seeing them playing somewhere, maybe BBC introducing?

Still tho, evolved in popularity since 2019

3 minutes ago, Back of the Pymild said:

The Overload is a cracking tune. I'm looking forward to catching them at Bluedot.

Saw them in Dalston last night and they were ace.

I reckon they'll do a few sets. They're the sort of band you could easily see popping up in Left Field, WG and even late night in the Rabbit Hole.

Frankly I’m in utter shock. But I’ve said my bit Neil and you won’t have it so there we are. I’m not going to bite either. I just think it’s a massive shame that it’s done this way and we couldn’t speak about it privately. 

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, Matt42 said:

and we couldn’t speak about it privately. 

i don't want these things hushed up, it just causes me problems further down the line.

6 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

Sports Team played WG Saturday 2019, early on. They were booked to be the first of the two secret acts on the Thursday in 2020. 

Yep I was at that set. Literally pouring with sweat just standing still. Also saw Snapped Ankles in there. Don't know how they wore those outfits in that weather in that tent. Williams Green must be the hottest tent at Glasto when it's hot outside.

3 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Frankly I’m in utter shock. But I’ve said my bit Neil and you won’t have it so there we are. I’m not going to bite either. I just think it’s a massive shame that it’s done this way and we couldn’t speak about it privately. 

I'd head to the Winchester mate if I was you 

Just now, Neil said:

i don't want these things hushed up, it just causes me problems further down the line.

But you won’t take what I have to say at all so this is the best route?

I’m going to drop it as I don’t think there is literally any reasoning with you on this. 

“Experience the spirit of Glastonbury all year round, a place for general chat about the Festival.”

Im glad to say I’ve never experienced the vibe of this thread at Glastonbury! Maybe a break from this thread and a walk/some fresh air is needed to remember the reason this site is in place and why we love it

• Upvote 2