Who’s Playing What Day?

Somto Unigwe Raphael

5 minutes ago, TiZuff said:

reckon we will get full set times / stages before june 8th? just so i can watch stuff at primavera i wont be able to see at glasto 👀

Neil has heard May 24 for the full lineup. If not then, it’ll definitely be out soon after/before June 8. 

Not sure if this has been said already (as have been away at Great Escape Festival this weekend), but I've been told that Phoebe Bridgers is playing Friday night, John Peel, around 7ish. 

Sinead O Brien is also playing two sets: one at Williams Green on Friday and one at the Rabbit Hole on Sunday (clashing with Diana) 

4 minutes ago, LiamMcMillen said:

Not sure if this has been said already (as have been away at Great Escape Festival this weekend), but I've been told that Phoebe Bridgers is playing Friday night, John Peel, around 7ish. 

Sinead O Brien is also playing two sets: one at Williams Green on Friday and one at the Rabbit Hole on Sunday (clashing with Diana) 

If this is true Wet Leg // Phoebe // Foals is hell of a night.

2 minutes ago, LiamMcMillen said:

Tent will be rammed for Phoebe if true. A lot of us were expecting her like third down Other. 

3 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Phoebe 7pm John Peel sounds like something I could make. Quite happy if that’s true.

What would that make her? Third down JP?

Would clash with the start of Doja if your prediction of her subbing Billie ended up coming true. 

Phoebe 3rd down in JP would certainly fit with someone hinting the other day that she wouldn’t just end up lumped on the Other stage. Fair play to the JP bookers if they’ve got Sigrid and Phoebe Bridgers to play lower down than subbing in there. There’s going to be some interesting placings this year.

Obviously it's the best info we currently have but why would Phoebe do third down JP rather than headline The Park? 

The latter feels like a far more suitable slot. 

John Peel would be special though so wouldn't complain! 

1 hour ago, LiamMcMillen said:

Heard same re Phoebe

15 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

Obviously it's the best info we currently have but why would Phoebe do third down JP rather than headline The Park? 

The latter feels like a far more suitable slot. 

John Peel would be special though so wouldn't complain! 

Perhaps the Park have carried over their 2020 headliners and so had to let her go 

58 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

Phoebe 3rd down in JP would certainly fit with someone hinting the other day that she wouldn’t just end up lumped on the Other stage. Fair play to the JP bookers if they’ve got Sigrid and Phoebe Bridgers to play lower down than subbing in there. There’s going to be some interesting placings this year.

Sigrid hasn’t even sold out Cardiff SU, don’t think that‘ll be too outrageous a placing 

1 minute ago, Mouseboy11 said:

Sigrid hasn’t even sold out Cardiff SU, don’t think that‘ll be too outrageous a placing 

Ah fair enough, it’s just a lot lower than where she was in 2019 and what we were expecting, but we’re often wrong on this stuff.