Which One Act Are You Most Looking Forward To?

Somto Unigwe Raphael

27 minutes ago, anditmakesmesmile said:

I saw Easy Life at Brixton Academy. It looked such fun. Sadly the sound was so shite that I couldn’t really hear anything. So I’m really looking forward to seeing them. Saturday afternoon, sunshine slot on the Other Stage. 

They were great at Reading last year (although shit at Boardmasters for some reason). Great summer tunes

Paul and Wolf Alice are literally my only "got to, got to, got to" acts at the moment. Every other  act that I really like I've seen several times before. I refuse to believe that they haven't booked Kraftwerk when they are headlining Green Man and All Points East. What the hell is that about?

Anyone else get really excited about one act and binge their material but then think, wait no I should be excited about this one and binge their material. Caught in a loop.

The sheer quality of output from this bill is insane. You can spend days obsessing over one act.

They’ve literally booked the best acts going right now. 

Edited by Matt42