Which One Act Are You Most Looking Forward To?

Somto Unigwe Raphael

1 minute ago, Ddiamondd said:

Hard to pick just the one.

But, if pushed, I think I’d have to say Macca, Kendrick, Diana, Aphex, Emma-Jean Thackray, Amyl & The Sniffers, Kacey Musgraves, Caroline Polachek, Seun Kuti, Wolf Alice, Herbie Hancock, Big Thief, Little Simz, Yves Tumor, Turnstile, Crowded House, Mitski, Robert Plant & Alison Krauss, beabadoobee, Idles, Khruangbin, St. Vincent, Squid, Megan Thee Stallion, The Avalanches and all the DJs.

Good choice. Not a Macca fan but Turnstile will be good.

Never heard of Emma-Jean Thackray. Feel like they might have made it up.

24 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Noone else's fault but my own, but I'm seeing her in Glasgow the Friday before and while Imma fuck with both I expect some of the novelty won't be there second time around.

Would have gone to the Eden Project as well if I hadn’t already been on the farm 

8 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

You just broke the rule! And you have to go see Olivia because you were adament she was on your no chance in hell list lol.

Not quite a no chance in Hell!

On 2/25/2022 at 1:40 PM, Somto Unigwe Raphael said:

Yeah but she’s not doing fests in the rest of the world is she? Her dates do point towards Glasto, yeah. Again I wouldn’t be surprised if she plays but there are so many acts about that I can’t fit them all in, so someone like Olivia Rodrigo not doing any fests is an easy reason to axe them (especially someone who wasn’t on the 2020 lineup, for obvious reasons).

Diana Ross. All my mates will be with us. Possibly for the only time watching an act.

Fontaines DC are 2nd. Never seen them & really like their albums. Other acts I want to see I've either seen before or a clash might sway me.

Those 2 are 2 of the 3 of my 100% seeing acts. McCartney being the 3rd.