Which Pyramid Headliners Will You See?

Gnomicide

Which Pyramid Headliners Will You See?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Which Pyramid Headliners Will You See?

16 hours ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

Most likely only Kendrick for me, played with the idea of seeing Macca too, only because the chance to see a Beatle doesn't come around very often (and maybe never again). Although i'm a fan of The Beatles, he fails to craft a setlist that interests me as i've not been gripped by any of his solo or Wings material. Shame i'm missing my one chance to experience someone as iconic as Macca but I know i'll enjoy myself more elsewhere.

Foals / Phoebe / Kendrick will hopefully be my headliners

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/paul-mccartney/2004/worthy-farm-pilton-england-3d6b1a7.html

Paul McCartney played 22 Beatles songs the last time he played Glastonbury, it was an amazing set.
For you lucky people with tickets, I think his 2022 set will be unmissable and your very last chance to sing Hey Jude with a Beatle at Glastonbury. 

Edited by Mr Boo

55 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

But there are degrees within that. I was in about the same place for Kylie and The Cure last time and there was a world of difference in terms of busy-ness.

I think the sunday legend is the biggest draw of the weekend now. Even bigger than the headliners. 

I wasnt at Lionel, when I tried to get in, it was far too packed so I sacked it off. The rest of the site seemed dead. 

Barry Gibb was up against a, not so secret set from the Killers which took about 15,000 from him. The pit wasnt rammed for him, not sure what it was like further back. Kylie didn't have much opposition.

Of the 3 headliners I would go and see Billie just for curiosites sake, as I would like to see how she handles the stage/occasion. I like some of her songs, but it's not what I would call 'festival music' - but I think it's pretty incredible she is only 20 and headlining on the Friday.

Good luck to her.

Paul - 0 interest.

Kendrick - I love rap music, but i don't like a lot of his experimental stuff, so I could take it or leave him. 

4 hours ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Every Pyramid headliner gets a good crowd. 

I was at the Chemical Brothers last time & their crowd was massive. Even with that, the reports I heard was that the Killers' crowd was big.

I'd bet that PSB will be absolutely rammed against Kendrick

At the moment my only definite is Kendrick, Billie depends on who she is up against, but not overly fussed as I'm seeing her on tour in London and Manchester. Then for Macca I'd be interested to see a song or two, but probably won't stick around and go explore elsewhere and/or see who's on the other stages at that point.