Which Pyramid Headliners Will You See?

Gnomicide

Which Pyramid Headliners Will You See?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Which Pyramid Headliners Will You See?

Would love to see Kendrick and Macca. However, if Primal Scream is during one of them I will have to sacrifice the headliner. Kendrick comes to my area every few years, so it'll probably be possible to see him in Montreal or Toronto in the fall of 2022 or 2023. Saw Paul in 2018, and even though it's Glasto, I'm not sure how different/how much better his show will be.

Kendrick for certain. Not arsed about Billie at all having caught her at Reading 2019, once was enough. I've never been a huge beatles/macca fan but I wouldn't mind seeing him if elsewheres options are really poor. Would without a doubt see Bicep over him so that probably tells you all you need to know

None for me. Not really down to Not liking them , love Billie and Macca but the field at headliner time doesn't do it for me anymore.

Now I should give it another go but often I find it too quiet and sometimes the crowd isn't great. I know I could go further in and magic will happen. But I get my kicks elsewhere.

Bicep and Simz for starters is a big enough draw

Can't remember the last time I saw a headliner. Part of the Stones maybe

Taylor plays though and I am there

Edited by fred quimby

I don't think there's anything that could drag me away from Macca. Even if one of my absolute favourites came from nowhere and were headlining elsewhere, this is quite possibly the last time I'll ever get to see him. Plus to see him on the Pyramid... oh man, it's going to be incredible.  

16 minutes ago, cdm22 said:

If there is nothing else on elsewhere then maybe Paul McCartney, otherwise none of them for me.

Same for me. He's a decent backup option for me personally, but I'm excited to see what he's up against.

1 hour ago, Ddiamondd said:

Macca and Kendrick 100%

Friday I'd take stock of group mood and make the call between Little Simz, Foals, Four Tet (if he happens to be in the JP), and whatever else is on.

Aphex on Pangaea would smoke any of those Friday options though, so it's all in play.

where is this Aphex talk coming from?

I can’t see us watching Billie, though Foals isn’t a very enticing option either.

Deffo Macca

Henry jnr is looking forward to Kendrick, however Mrs B piped up that she’ll definitely be at Pet Shop Boys (complete news to me that she likes them!). So we either see some of both, or Mrs B is on her own!