Which Pyramid Headliners Will You See?

Gnomicide

Which Pyramid Headliners Will You See?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Which Pyramid Headliners Will You See?

1 hour ago, Gnomicide said:

I don't think there's anything that could drag me away from Macca. Even if one of my absolute favourites came from nowhere and were headlining elsewhere, this is quite possibly the last time I'll ever get to see him. Plus to see him on the Pyramid... oh man, it's going to be incredible.  

These are my thoughts exactly. None of my mates will be anywhere close to the Pyramid for Kendrick or Billie, which is a refreshing change.

Will probably be at Macca for my first headliner there since 2016. Strange how things change, my first three or four Glastonbury's, I saw the Pyramid headliners on all three evenings.

If I manage to get an oxfam place then Iam only interested in Macca and If my shifts end up being the late or night shift on the Saturday I'll be trying to swap my 3 shifts (which I think is allowed judging by the wipe board in the oxfam tent). I'll glady miss Billie and Kendrick as they are not for me.

EDIT - I know i'll be very lucky to acutally be there but if swapping helps someone else see who they wanna see aswell then It's a win win.

Edited by gazzared
more info

5 hours ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

Most likely only Kendrick for me, played with the idea of seeing Macca too, only because the chance to see a Beatle doesn't come around very often (and maybe never again). Although i'm a fan of The Beatles, he fails to craft a setlist that interests me as i've not been gripped by any of his solo or Wings material. Shame i'm missing my one chance to experience someone as iconic as Macca but I know i'll enjoy myself more elsewhere.

Foals / Phoebe / Kendrick will hopefully be my headliners

Craft a set list. Most of his set will be Beatle songs, what do you want him to play?

1 hour ago, Fred Zepplin said:

Craft a set list. Most of his set will be Beatle songs, what do you want him to play?

Just based on what I've seen there's a lot of stuff between those Beatle songs that I have no interest in, The Beatles songs he plays are great but wouldn't want to spend my night standing through his solo material or Wings just to get to them when I could be belting the words to every song elsewhere, sure he'll put on one hell of a show it's just not for me.

1 hour ago, giantkatestacks said:

Don't remind me just yet of me having to Pit through Noel bloody Gallagher.  

Urgh, had to put up with black eyed peas subbing Macca in 2004. Not gonna put myself through Noel.

Did manage to get close enough to the front that the flames during live & let die were steaming up my glasses.

5 hours ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Definitely Macca. I'm tempted by Kendrick but depends what else is on and what my friends are doing. I realise him playing is really special, but will it be FUN? Just feel like there might be other parties to be had on the sunday night.

All my life I had to fight