Which Pyramid Headliners Will You See?

Gnomicide

Which Pyramid Headliners Will You See?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Which Pyramid Headliners Will You See?

Most likely only Kendrick for me, played with the idea of seeing Macca too, only because the chance to see a Beatle doesn't come around very often (and maybe never again). Although i'm a fan of The Beatles, he fails to craft a setlist that interests me as i've not been gripped by any of his solo or Wings material. Shame i'm missing my one chance to experience someone as iconic as Macca but I know i'll enjoy myself more elsewhere.

Foals / Phoebe / Kendrick will hopefully be my headliners

Edited by OnlyRevolutions

I would say from a group perspective Macca is a definite and probably the only one we’ll likely see, we’ve also got a first timer in the group so I think it’s imperative they see one pyramid headliner. Personally I’d love to see Kenny but none of my mates know who he is, one of them had a listen the other day and said he hated it so that’s probably a doubt. Collectively Billie isn’t our thing and half of us saw her in 2019 anyway. 

1 minute ago, Ddiamondd said:

Macca and Kendrick 100%

Friday I'd take stock of group mood and make the call between Little Simz, Foals, Four Tet (if he happens to be in the JP), and whatever else is on.

Aphex on Pangaea would smoke any of those Friday options though, so it's all in play.

Is Little Simz on Friday? That would be ideal!

I messed my vote up. It depends. 

Me and my partner both want to see Billie/Macca, I want to see Kendrick shes not too interested and neither are the rest of my group, so if so something catches my eye on the Sunday that I'd be happy with I'll go see that instead of Kendrick. If not it'll be all 3. Which will be a first.