gold member, changed conditions

eFestivals

4 hours ago, chuckles07 said:

Thanks for all your effort this year, it’s been a tough one. No problem at all.  

thanks, the last year has been very tough for me, and brightened by the wonderful humans who've helped, with my healthcare, and with fixing efestivals.

i feel i'm recovering well now, and doing glastonbury will have to be very different, i'll try not to run too many peeps over on my hired mobility scooter. 😄 

20 hours ago, John the Moth said:

That’s a win 🙂

yeah i don't follow  v at changes, but happened to hear on the news, that vat was being removed from digital subscriptions, i checked with my accountant that it applied here, and decided id keep the price the same, and use the vat as a price increase.

3 hours ago, tjamest said:

No problem. Thanks for all your hard work in difficult circumstances and great to see the main site back up again

thank you for your support, and huge thanks to the other efesters who've been supportive in one way or another.

On 3/4/2022 at 5:31 PM, Neil said:

thanks, the last year has been very tough for me, and brightened by the wonderful humans who've helped, with my healthcare, and with fixing efestivals.

i feel i'm recovering well now, and doing glastonbury will have to be very different, i'll try not to run too many peeps over on my hired mobility scooter. 😄 

Do you have someone to drive in your van now and a place in an accessible field ?  

On 3/4/2022 at 5:31 PM, Neil said:

Take care of yourself and thanks for everything you do for us 😊