Act missing from poster

Crazyfool01

Possibly some of these are well covered above -

Soccer Mummy (playing Dublin 28th... surely)

The War On Drugs - had as bankers given the tour

Yard Act (obvious)

The Mysterines

Julien Baker & Lucy Dacus (i was hoping for a Boygenius little get together!)

Mcfly.... just for my sister.

Probably a load more, saying that, dreamy first poster.. 

Edited by mjfiddy

4 hours ago, Huckleberry Finn said:

Taylor Swift, AJ Tracey, Anderson .Paak & The Free Nationals, Angel Olsen, Anna Calvi, Banks, Baxter Dury, The Big Moon, Black Uhuru, Brittany Howard, Cage The Elephant, Camila Cabello, Candi Staton, Danny Brown, Dizzee Rascal, Dua Lipa, EarthGang, EOBElbow, Fatboy Slim, FKA twigs, Gilberto Gil & Family, Goldfrapp, Groove Armada,Happy Mondays, Imelda May, The Isley Brothers, Jehnny Beth, Kano, Kelis, KOKOKO!, La Roux, Lana Del Rey, Laura Marling, The Lightning Seeds, London Grammar, Mabel, Manic Street Preachers, Nadine Shah, The Orielles, Richard Dawson, Robyn, Sinead O’Connor, Soccer Mommy, The Specials, The Staves, Suzanne Vega, Thom Yorke Tomorrow’s Modern Boxes, Thundercat, Tinariwen, Tom Misch & Yussef Dayes, Tones And I

Might have missed some but think that covers who we’ve lost from the 2020 line-up.

Thom Yorke surely turning up with The Smile instead though, right?

4 hours ago, Homer said:

Why does everyone keep saying dab down? I feel like I'm missing out!

I can't bear it. I am blocking any one who uses it genuinely. Inevitably I think this policy will lead to me leaving this forum as I block every other regular user...

1 minute ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

Silk Sonic would fit much more nicely on the poster, let's have Bruno fly over

Stanley Donwood on the blower "Look Bruno you'd really make the backs of the t-shirts look at lot neater if you'd fly over and we can ditch this & the Free Nationals nonsense."

• Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

I spoke to them at a gig in Manchester just before Lockdown. Lia the lead singer said  "Yeah they were playing", but didnt say more than that.

I really like them. Album out next week

did the drummer mention his aunties, best friends son by any chance..??  

40 minutes ago, maelzoid said:

Maybe Madonna would be a bit of an effort to secure. Stick Florence as a sub with option to move her up if Madge doesn't come through.

This strategy but with Dua Lipa surely. Florence has already been a step up headliner once, she deserves a chance to do it ‘properly’ if she’s going to do it. Also having Flo as a sub on a poster which has Dua headlining would look very weird. 

Reckon Georgey boy will have something to say about the idea of an all-female headlining trio next year anyway though. 

Edited by Rose-Colored Boy