Act missing from poster

Crazyfool01

Taylor Swift, AJ Tracey, Anderson .Paak & The Free Nationals, Angel Olsen, Anna Calvi, Banks, Baxter Dury, The Big Moon, Black Uhuru, Brittany Howard, Cage The Elephant, Camila Cabello, Candi Staton, Danny Brown, Dizzee Rascal, Dua Lipa, EarthGang, EOBElbow, Fatboy Slim, FKA twigs, Gilberto Gil & Family, Goldfrapp, Groove Armada,Happy Mondays, Imelda May, The Isley Brothers, Jehnny Beth, Kano, Kelis, KOKOKO!, La Roux, Lana Del Rey, Laura Marling, The Lightning Seeds, London Grammar, Mabel, Manic Street Preachers, Nadine Shah, The Orielles, Richard Dawson, Robyn, Sinead O’Connor, Soccer Mommy, The Specials, The Staves, Suzanne Vega, Thom Yorke Tomorrow’s Modern Boxes, Thundercat, Tinariwen, Tom Misch & Yussef Dayes, Tones And I

Might have missed some but think that covers who we’ve lost from the 2020 line-up.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Huckleberry Finn said:

Taylor Swift, AJ Tracey, Anderson .Paak & The Free Nationals, Angel Olsen, Anna Calvi, Banks, Baxter Dury, The Big Moon, Black Uhuru, Brittany Howard, Cage The Elephant, Camila Cabello, Candi Staton, Danny Brown, Dizzee Rascal, Dua Lipa, EarthGang, EOBElbow, Fatboy Slim, FKA twigs, Gilberto Gil & Family, Goldfrapp, Groove Armada,Happy Mondays, Imelda May, The Isley Brothers, Jehnny Beth, Kano, Kelis, KOKOKO!, La Roux, Lana Del Rey, Laura Marling, The Lightning Seeds, London Grammar, Mabel, Manic Street Preachers, Nadine Shah, The Orielles, Richard Dawson, Robyn, Sinead O’Connor, Soccer Mommy, The Specials, The Staves, Suzanne Vega, Thom Yorke Tomorrow’s Modern Boxes, Thundercat, Tinariwen, Tom Misch & Yussef Dayes, Tones And I

GIL! SCOTT! HERON! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 8

3 minutes ago, kalifire said:

I reckon there are some significant names booked who they’re leaving for smaller stage announcements and full line up surprises. 

Yeah I reckon so too. We were missing at least a Pyramid sub in 2020 so wouldn’t surprise me if they did the same again this year along with some other big names. Could still be in for a few surprises. 

2 minutes ago, ghostdancer1 said:

QOTSA were "dead certs" on here for months. No idea if they've been ruled out or people decided they weren't being booked now because of the Homme/Brody Dalle allegations.

They’ve cancelled a couple of their appearances at other festivals so we’re presuming they’ve canned their tour completely for whatever reason. Foals look to have replaced them.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ghostdancer1 said:

QOTSA were "dead certs" on here for months. No idea if they've been ruled out or people decided they weren't being booked now because of the Homme/Brody Dalle allegations.

They were actually booked for other festivals and then unbooked from those festivals. We don’t know exactly why but that definitely happened so it’s plausible that the info about them headlining the Other Stage (which came with the Billie Eilish info) was right but didn’t maintain to announcement.

Nice to see you back btw 👋

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Huckleberry Finn said:

Might have missed some but think that covers who we’ve lost from the 2020 line-up.

angel olsen ffs

They weren't necessarily rumoured, but what the fuck has happened to Royal Blood this summer? They headlined a bunch of the small-mid sized festivals last year, have a tour this month and then nothing over the summer.

Is there an obvious Aerosmith replacement on that poster? Bryan Adams( yes, yes, I know) is in the country touring and whilst he is beyond cheesy he would go down a storm on the pyramid mid afternoon.

I was hoping for John Fogerty who has UK dates up to the 11th.

• Like 1