Glasto Moments™ 2022 playlist

Fish Bulb

Lately I keep hearing songs and daydreaming of hearing them in the sunshine at Glastonbury with a whole crowd singing along, so I've made a Spotify playlist.
Basically it's songs by artists likely(ish) to be there, that I think are going to go down especially well when we're all back together in the field again:

I've been kinda loose with who might be there (hello Isley Brothers) and, yes, there is a Yard Act song in there. Sorry to the usual suspects.

It's a collaborative playlist, so if you have Spotify and want to add more to it, you can. If you don't have Spotify but want me to add to it, feel free to name a song and artist and I'll do the honours.

When the line-up drops I might update this list to reflect it.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Tartan_Glasto said:

Anytime I hear George Ezra's new song Anyone For You, I can't help but imagine being at Glastonbury on a warm sunny day with a cold cider in hand. 

Never heard it but I've added it. We live in a democracy after all.

6 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Nice idea. I can't get the collaborative thing working but would suggest Avalanches - Divine Chord, Candi Staton - YHRF, Caribou - Never Come Back, Mondays - 24hr Party People, Primals - Come Together, IDLES - Danny Nedelko, Wolf Alice - How Can I Make It OK?

Sorry just checked again and it wasn't collaborative after all! It is now but I've added your suggestions anyway 👍