Worthy View re-sale or returns.

Edibles

Worthy View and Sticklinch – our official pre-erected camping fields – are also currently fully booked. As above, any cancelled bookings will be made available in an accommodation resale after the main resale on Sunday 27th March, via glastonbury.seetickets.com. Further details will be released nearer the time.

https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/2022-ticket-balance-payments-due-1st-7th-march/

1 hour ago, sophiemarie said:

Piggybacking on this thread… Does anyone know how to buy a parking pass for Worthy View?

I’m taking the coach, but my mates (on the same WV booking) don’t fancy shlepping their gear from a different carpark and across the festival.

Click the above link and it has a faq with all the answers.  If you bought a coach + fest ticket you cant buy parking. Only if you got a regular ga ticket will they offer you parking to purchase when youre paying the balance.

Edited by Suprefan

6 hours ago, sophiemarie said:

Piggybacking on this thread… Does anyone know how to buy a parking pass for Worthy View?

I’m taking the coach, but my mates (on the same WV booking) don’t fancy shlepping their gear from a different carpark and across the festival.

I emailed See the other day asking this very question as the answer isn't on the GF website. I'll post the answer once I have it.

On 3/4/2022 at 6:01 AM, sophiemarie said:

Once the balance window and the resale has passed I’m sure worthy view car park tickets remain on sale, that’s how we got them last time.  I reckon they might also take payment on arrival but you would need to e mail them in advance. WV send an information package prior to arrival which gives details and contact details. They also have a Facebook page. 

• 3 months later...
On 3/4/2022 at 6:01 AM, sophiemarie said:

You can get a shuttle bus from the coach drop off direct to WV if that helps. I think it’s free.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Liss said:

Looking for a Worthy View carpark ticket if anyone has one available please! We are camping in the worthy view campsite, but have missed out on the parking ticket!

Pretty sure you can buy it when you get there, you can for the normal car parks.

4 minutes ago, Liss said:

Looking for a Worthy View carpark ticket if anyone has one available please! We are camping in the worthy view campsite, but have missed out on the parking ticket!

Just turn up and pay at the gate, they can’t turn you back, it’s a one way system down narrow country lanes! 

• Like 1

Just now, Liss said:

As we're camping in Worthy View we didn't want to end up parking miles away. 

Don't suppose anyone knows if it's possible to buy a parking ticket on arrival at Worthy View?

Sorry that's what meant. If you can buy it on the day for general parking I see no reason why you can't do the same for WV if you are staying there. Probably 5 to 10 quid more than if you buy in advance.

Just now, Dave_c said:

Sorry that's what meant. If you can buy it on the day for general parking I see no reason why you can't do the same for WV if you are staying there. Probably 5 to 10 quid more than if you buy in advance.

Yes thank you, deleted my reply as I read your message properly! 

Thanks for the help!