Your Favourite Glasto Videos

nikkic

As we slowly get closer to the festival, I've been getting lost in Glastonbury videos on Youtube. 

I know we have a fave pictures thread but couldn't see/find one for videos, so post your favourites below to get us all in the mood!

Here's a few I've watched recently......

Foals Park Stage 2019

Faithless "We Come One" Pyramid 2002

Hot Chip "Dancing In The Dark" West Holts 2015

Jamie XX "Loud Places" 2017

IDLES "Danny Nedelko" 2019

2 hours ago, nikkic said:

This guy does a pretty good job of vlogging his way around the festival, he has videos from most years 2014 onwards

I love Barbster's Glastonbury vlogs, his 2014 video really got me going again for my return in 2015 after a four hiatus. Always a go to pre-Glasto resource for me, great fun and real genuine enthusiasm for the festival.

20 hours ago, nikkic said:

IDLES "Danny Nedelko" 2019

Ah man, I hadn’t seen that one before. What an incredible moment captured. I was starting to wobble when he began to cry and lost it when his wife came out. I’m not the biggest fan of the IDLES sound (I do enjoy the odd track though) but as band they seem great. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kalifire said:

Ah man, I hadn’t seen that one before. What an incredible moment captured. I was starting to wobble when he began to cry and lost it when his wife came out. I’m not the biggest fan of the IDLES sound (I do enjoy the odd track though) but as band they seem great. 

It's great isn't it?!

The whole set was available last Summer but it's not there anymore, must have been taken down. 

I'm with you not their biggest fan but this was a Glasto moment for sure. 

19 hours ago, Hotchilidog said:

I love Barbster's Glastonbury vlogs, his 2014 video really got me going again for my return in 2015 after a four hiatus. Always a go to pre-Glasto resource for me, great fun and real genuine enthusiasm for the festival.

He lives very close to the site and does some good pre-festival build up videos as well.

I can't remember who posted these the first time around (@stuartbert two hats maybe?) but they're great for anyone with VR Headsets. This guy has done a few videos walking around the site which I thoroughly enjoyed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJexMfmZ5Fg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCOlUMTqdps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C43J0-C_bak

19 hours ago, Hotchilidog said:

Yeah I like him, does a great job of showing off the various different sides to Glasto and as you say he really loves the place. 

49 minutes ago, nikkic said:

Yeah I like him, does a great job of showing off the various different sides to Glasto and as you say he really loves the place. 

Quite glad he's calmed down his 'stay positive, stay awesome, love life' stuff as he's got older though!

22 minutes ago, gooner1990 said:

Quite glad he's calmed down his 'stay positive, stay awesome, love life' stuff as he's got older though!

Just always seems a bit too sober for me, very different Glastonbury’s! but I do enjoy the videos. Is there a 2019 one the last time I watch end any of this stuff will have been in my pre festival excited build up phase so haven’t watched much of 2019 apart from a few sets in iPlayer once I got home to relive what I’d seen and sadly missed 

1 minute ago, Barneym said:

Just always seems a bit too sober for me, very different Glastonbury’s! but I do enjoy the videos. Is there a 2019 one the last time I watch end any of this stuff will have been in my pre festival excited build up phase so haven’t watched much of 2019 apart from a few sets in iPlayer once I got home to relive what I’d seen and sadly missed 

Yeh I had noticed that too....his festival is almost the opposite to what I get up to, but I guess it shows not everyone gets completely off their heads..!