Balance Payment disaster - help!

MaxPower

Tried to pay my balance, but for stupid technical reasons I'll not bother explaining, my payment confirmation timed out. 

Now it won't let me back in to pay, as it says "There is a ticket purchase attempt already in progress using this registration. It is possible that this registration has been added as a guest to another order." = which there isn't, its the one it booted me out of.

Any advice?

2 minutes ago, MaxPower said:

Tried to pay my balance, but for stupid technical reasons I'll not bother explaining, my payment confirmation timed out. 

Now it won't let me back in to pay, as it says "There is a ticket purchase attempt already in progress using this registration. It is possible that this registration has been added as a guest to another order." = which there isn't, its the one it booted me out of.

Any advice?

Wait for it to time out, then try again...if no dice then call See tickets.

2 minutes ago, MaxPower said:

Any advice?

Plenty time, leave it , log out, log in again then retry.  If more problems are encountered at least you have plenty time to contact see tickets customer  services using the order tracker confirmation number for the deposits 

Just now, Freddyflintstonree said:

This happened to me last time around, worse still when it timed out the wording was something like 'your tickets have now been released'.. Almost shat myself. Anyway, I was able to after twenty mins or so! Don't panic 

Haha yes mine said the same, ticket released gave me the actual fear.

24 minutes ago, incident said:

Yeah, you'll be fine after a bit. Give it an hour or so.

Just be thankful you didn't leave it until 23:55 on the 7th..

This is precisely the reason people shouldn't leave anything to the last minute. Card declines, See's server crashes... get it in now

1 minute ago, Magic89 said:

I am getting same kinda issues verification error through virgin bank i called virgin and they seem to think its from see tickets not updated servers anone any ideas how to fix? 

I tried to pay using my virgin debit card and despite plenty cash in account it showed a verification error.  I then tried again using my virgin credit card and all went through perfectly and got confirmation . 

5 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

I tried to pay using my virgin debit card and despite plenty cash in account it showed a verification error.  I then tried again using my virgin credit card and all went through perfectly and got confirmation . 

Same issue with me and my partner as we are both with virgin although we  dont have a credit to try 

10 minutes ago, lacney said:

Another payment disaster here... A friend has put his postcode in wrong by one letter. Does anyone know if this is changeable? I guess contacting See is the first step 

Assuming you mean on his registration? I would put in whatever his registration says (even if it's not the correct one) so you can pay the balance, then contact See about delivering it to his correct address once you've secured the actual ticket.

If he's not sure what he's put his postcode in as, just that he's done it wrong, then he can request his info to be sent to him by entering his email address here: https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/registration

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, lacney said:

Another payment disaster here... A friend has put his postcode in wrong by one letter. Does anyone know if this is changeable? I guess contacting See is the first step 

If the payment has gone through don't worry too much. 

You can amend your delivery address later - remember people move 🙂

• Upvote 1