The "I've Paid" Thread

Hugh Jass II

41 minutes ago, dotdash79 said:

I’ve paid using Monzo and it always show pending transactions and finished transactions the same. So I’m never sure but it’s been almost a week and I’ve had confirmation so I think it’s all good. 

Yeah the moneys gone, and I have the confirmation email.. I dunno what more I want 😂

1 hour ago, Boilingtent said:

Anyone paid as a group where everyone lives in different places?

SEE have confirmed they will post all tickets to the person who paid.

Bit of a headache.

If you want different dispatch addresses you have to chunk up the orders by address. If you've put all registrations in to settle the balance, then you'll pay one delivery fee and get it sent to one place. 

Our group managed to get 15 tickets.  I have just found out we have more drop outs. Only 8 paid up FFS. I am shocked and tbh a bit upset. We worked so hard to get those tickets! Life has changed a lot for loads of people in last couple of years I guess, priorities have changed. 

I think the resale group are going to be better placed this year.  Hopefully.  

17 minutes ago, nikkic said:

Is there a way to check on See Tickets that we've paid?

I mean, I've paid, have an email confirmation and a bank statement to prove I've paid, but is there somewhere on See Tickets for the triple check?!

https://www.seetickets.com/customerservice/checkorder

I have just checked again and had the confirmation email resent 😅 all good though, can’t wait for June!

Just got a 6th of our group to pay (pending cancellation dependent on a placement). 6/10 now so plenty back in the pot. Tomorrow we should setup a poll to see how many tickets are actually back in the pot from here

1 hour ago, Big durbs said:

its all good news for the resale crew ( @crazyfool1will be happy ) , shame though when you put all the hard working to get the tix

in the first place , but as you say , lots of changes in two years 

It is indeed. Have to say though we are looking for 2 tickets for sure, and possibly 5, in the resale. There may well be a lot of tickets in the sale but....i think the demand might also be higher than usual. The changes in peoples lives will work the other way too, those that couldn't do 2020 might be able to do it in 2022. (sorry to piss on the resale crews' chips 🤐)

1 hour ago, nikkic said:

Is there a way to check on See Tickets that we've paid?

I mean, I've paid, have an email confirmation and a bank statement to prove I've paid, but is there somewhere on See Tickets for the triple check?!

just did my daily check to make sure nothing has happened overnight to change the status.....😃

1 hour ago, dotdash79 said:

Can’t wait for this page to be updated 

https://www.seetickets.com/content/dispatch-news

And when they start getting dispatched there’s the nerves watching the percentage sent out rise and rise and you are still waiting for them! When it reaches 90% that’s when real panic sets in. 

1 minute ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

And when they start getting dispatched there’s the nerves watching the percentage sent out rise and rise and you are still waiting for them! When it reaches 90% that’s when real panic sets in. 

No international ticket to dispatch first as well this year(collection only now), so it’s straight onto domestic ticket holders. 

41 minutes ago, circus92 said:

Woooooohoooo!  3/3 paid 😁

Excitement has just gone through the roof after paying - after all this time I can finally start properly counting down the days to my first Glasto.

Next steps - listening to @Brave Sir Robin playlist, booking ferry and booking flights.

1556701513_Bookingcomplete.jpg.cb23592c6c1f600d10376c6cd5ce40a5.jpg

Finally going to get through the gates pal!

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, circus92 said:

Woooooohoooo!  3/3 paid 😁

Excitement has just gone through the roof after paying - after all this time I can finally start properly counting down the days to my first Glasto.

Next steps - listening to @Brave Sir Robin playlist, booking ferry and booking flights.

1556701513_Bookingcomplete.jpg.cb23592c6c1f600d10376c6cd5ce40a5.jpg

Stoked for you Circus … 🙂 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Got a friend who is unsure about trying in the resale because they work in education and obviously wont be able to get it off. How do I convince them that going to Glasto is the right decision?

Send them to me.