The "I've Paid" Thread

Hugh Jass II

59 minutes ago, Curlygirl said:

I am normally the first person to pay the remaining balance... But for the first time I am waiting until the last day, which isn't a great feeling! I'm waiting to see if I can get a litterpicking job. I've been trying for a few years now. If I do pay my balance off, and then later I'm accepted to volunteer, will I be able to get a refund or have I lost it? 

Year 1  (I think 2009) I left to pay until the last evening, and then got snowbound on a plane and missed the window for payment ... then had to wait for the resale to buy another ticket --- I;d suggest you pay asap and take the hit until May on the charge if you have to pull out x PS good to see you back 

1 minute ago, Funkyfairy! said:

Year 1  (I think 2009) I left to pay until the last evening, and then got snowbound on a plane and missed the window for payment ... then had to wait for the resale to buy another ticket --- I;d suggest you pay asap and take the hit until May on the charge if you have to pull out x PS good to see you back 

Sheeeeeesh OMG really?! That was damn unlucky mate! I really do get what you are saying, but I will be stretching things if I pay for the Glastonbury ticket and the Recycling fee in a matter of months. I have not long moved house and the work I've had done has depleted the savings. I'll wait until the evening of the 6th and go from there. 

It is good to be back FF, I finally feel like we can all get excited again and I'm thoroughly enjoying looking through the threads, and seeing names I recognise x

I changed my address before throwing my money at them this morning,

Waited for a confirmation of change email before ploughing on and confirmed address on my ticket payment screen
bloody Nora is it actually gonna happen

A ball of panic this morning, Missus forgot she'd registered with an email she can't access anymore, and hadn't updated her account. Thankfully the customer service by See was top notch, 2 messages and it was sorted. 

Paid and counting down the days now.