The "I've Paid" Thread

Hugh Jass II

8 minutes ago, TheFullShaboo said:

Just paid for mine and the Gfs but noticed only one 'delivery address' came up at the end, which is that of the lead bookers? I have a different delivery address attached to my registration, so was wondering if itll be delivered to my address or my Gfs who was the lead booker?

Will go to the address of the lead booker when you paid the balances not when you paid the deposits.

1 minute ago, gooner1990 said:

Will go to the address of the lead booker when you paid the balances not when you paid the deposits.

So as we both paid the balance this morning with her account as the lead booker, both of our tickets will be delivered to her address as per her registration?

5 minutes ago, TheFullShaboo said:

So as we both paid the balance this morning with her account as the lead booker, both of our tickets will be delivered to her address as per her registration?

They will both go to whatever address she entered on the confirmation page. That will be the same address as on her registration unless she chose a different address for any reason.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

They will both go to whatever address she entered on the confirmation page. That will be the same address as on her registration unless she chose a different address for any reason.

17 minutes ago, gooner1990 said:

Unless you changed the address, yes. 

Thanks both. Still have my address down as my parents and my mums general nonchalant outlook on Glastonbury panics me every year when the tickets are being delivered. 

Just now, Mash2 said:

Paid 4/5 for my group (one dropped out).

Quick address question....for coach packages (which we have), does the address matter? I didn't see an option to change addresses during the payment process.

Your coach ticket gets emailed to you so delivery address doesn't really matter.

I am normally the first person to pay the remaining balance... But for the first time I am waiting until the last day, which isn't a great feeling! I'm waiting to see if I can get a litterpicking job. I've been trying for a few years now. If I do pay my balance off, and then later I'm accepted to volunteer, will I be able to get a refund or have I lost it? 

2 minutes ago, Curlygirl said:

I am normally the first person to pay the remaining balance... But for the first time I am waiting until the last day, which isn't a great feeling! I'm waiting to see if I can get a litterpicking job. I've been trying for a few years now. If I do pay my balance off, and then later I'm accepted to volunteer, will I be able to get a refund or have I lost it? 

You can get a refund up to early may (minus £25), which is the same as now

C1C11562-E908-4B6A-A3FB-9487B004DBEF.jpeg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Curlygirl said:

You can get a refund up until May, minus a fee.

• Like 1