The "I've Paid" Thread

Hugh Jass II

6 minutes ago, Padgey said:

We're in, the postage cost is ridiculous so I would advise getting tickets posted to one address if people are travelling together.

That's exactly what we did. I also prefer all the tickets going to one place at the same time. 

Hi, just about to pay but I want to pay for someone else's too and I don't have their reg no. - is there a page where I can see everyone I've paid the deposit for and get it that way? I was the lead booker and I feel like I've seen that page before...

If not I can get it off the person of course, just don't want to wait for them to look it up and reply!

EDIT: I've found the list, stand down.

Edited by Fish Bulb

Just now, Fish Bulb said:

Hi, just about to pay but I want to pay for someone else's too and I don't have their reg no. - is there a page where I can see everyone I've paid the deposit for and get it that way? I was the lead booker and I feel like I've seen that page before...

If not I can get it off the person of course, just don't want to wait for them to look it up and reply!

As lead booker you should be able to find it in here - https://www.seetickets.com/customerservice/checkorder

• Upvote 1