The "I've Paid" Thread

Hugh Jass II

1 minute ago, 504329lt said:

Paid up.  But I have a question.  Just checked my son's registration photo and he is about 13 in the photo.  He is actually 21 now.  Can I edit the registration / photo after I have paid for a ticket?

Not as far as I'm aware. I had this issue in 2019 and I had to show them my drivers license to match the address on the ticket. Wasn't a big issue but took a couple of minutes, perhaps bring a bill with address on or a credit card too.

1 minute ago, discgoesmic said:

Not as far as I'm aware. I had this issue in 2019 and I had to show them my drivers license to match the address on the ticket. Wasn't a big issue but took a couple of minutes, perhaps bring a bill with address on or a credit card too.

A mate of mine had an issue in 2017, we all went through the gates and he just disappeared.  For about an hour he was in a portacabin (along with a few others) as his photo was quite old and he didn't look like it anymore.

Had to show alternate ID, and got his details double checked etc.

3 minutes ago, gooner1990 said:

A mate of mine had an issue in 2017, we all went through the gates and he just disappeared.  For about an hour he was in a portacabin (along with a few others) as his photo was quite old and he didn't look like it anymore.

Had to show alternate ID, and got his details double checked etc.

Yeah, they're quite bulshy about it also, although I found in general in 2019 that the stewards on the gates didn't have a great attitude. But as long as you arrive prepared then all fine.

2 minutes ago, discgoesmic said:

Yeah, they're quite bulshy about it also, although I found in general in 2019 that the stewards on the gates didn't have a great attitude. But as long as you arrive prepared then all fine.

It didn't get our festival off to a great start, it was sweltering hot and in the end we just had to go up to where we wanted to camp and go without him as space was filling up fast.  

The plan was to get the tents up and go back to find him and then just before we did he appeared (we camp in the same spot each year) looking rather pissed off!

I usually update my photo every 2-3 years just in case!