Balance Payments

Crazyfool01

4 minutes ago, petewilson09 said:

First timer question - apologies. 

Group of 6, were going to pay the balance altogether to save the £9 ish fee per ticket. Do all the tickets go to the lead booker or still go out to each individual?

That's a good strategy, all the tickets will go to whoever is added as main booker on this week's form. The name can be different from whoever paid the deposit. They'll get the confirmation email with all the details from which any of your party can track the ticket status. They just all need to be the same type of ticket, all camping, or all coach package.

Edited by carlosj
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, petewilson09 said:

Group of 6, were going to pay the balance altogether to save the £9 ish fee per ticket. Do all the tickets go to the lead booker or still go out to each individual?

All tickets go to the one selected delivery address!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, petewilson09 said:

If you pay multiple balances, I'm pretty sure the tickets all get dispatched to whichever address the person paying puts in. It would rather defeat the purpose (From See's point of view) if they let you pay collectively but dispatch tickets individually. 😉

• Thanks 1

Two more back in the pot.  Our friends had a baby last year, and have decided they're not ready to leave her to head to the festival (or take her), so with heavy hearts they're not paying the balances.

3 minutes ago, LostHorizon said:

Any international buyers not getting a postal option? Seems to just be box office collection for us

I wrote to the festival and to See because it is not consistent with the FAQ on the official festival site. And I prefer to arrive at the festival with my ticket in hand.

4 minutes ago, netspy said:

I wrote to the festival and to See because it is not consistent with the FAQ on the official festival site. And I prefer to arrive at the festival with my ticket in hand.

Ah, we pressed on hoping that the option would eventually turn up on one of the screens. It doesn't....