Balance Payments

Crazyfool01

1 hour ago, Memory Man said:

When i looked the other day they hadnt confirmed the parking price yet but its now on the official site as £50, up from £45 in 2019 so thats not a bad increase for 3 years i suppose

I guess there is a fine balance with parking, there is want they get charged to use the fields, trying to discourage car use to a point, but at the same time acknowledging some people have to come by car as there just aren’t enough coaches/buses/trains to physically get everyone there without them.

9 minutes ago, RossTC said:

Hi all, a question. Ive changed address since we had the last ticket day. Hows easiest way to change my booking for this year so that my ticket ends up coming to my new address?

ta

I moved house not long before the 2017 festival and when I paid the balance I was able to update the delivery address (although I couldn't change my registration address as it already had a booking against it).

The tickets arrived in an envelope with a see tickets slip with my new address on it, but my actual ticket had my old address on it.

Once the festival was over I was able to update my registration address.

Edited by gooner1990
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, cheesey_toastie said:

I didn't get the payment reminder email. 

I've checked our booking reference and the booking is there but even clicking the resend confirmation doesn't trigger an email. 

Anyone else have this?

15/15 tbc

I wouldn't worry if the order is showing on the Seetickets website. You can just use https://glastonbury.seetickets.com from tomorrow.

1/1 Had resigned myself to not going, due to my partner having been ill and hospitalised for 4 months over autumn/winter 2020/21 and a slow recovery and mobility and other issues which were slow to improve. Sadly she passed away at the New Year, and will it's still hard for me to deal with, I am going to go......

• Like 11
  • Upvote 6

8 minutes ago, mcalder69 said:

1/1 Had resigned myself to not going, due to my partner having been ill and hospitalised for 4 months over autumn/winter 2020/21 and a slow recovery and mobility and other issues which were slow to improve. Sadly she passed away at the New Year, and will it's still hard for me to deal with, I am going to go......

Sorry to hear that, bud. I hope you have an amazing time in your partner’s honour.

• Like 1