Balance Payments

Crazyfool01

4 minutes ago, sisco said:

And that’s from us and those linked to us on a festival website! There’ll be quite a few back in the pot this year.  Fingers crossed for @crazyfool1

It was interesting to see that 50% of the people on the spreadsheet haven’t returned … And have dropped off the efest Radar … plenty of hope … and thanks 

4 or 5/6 retaining tickets in the main group (coach) and then 2/4 in the secondary group. After 2 more on in the resale - pretty crazy the amount of people lost on here and we definitely don't represent the full festival at all.

4/4 and 6/6 in another group who I don’t know all of, but got them tickets originally for 2019.

Also trying for 6 for my group of mates who missed out last time. I could’ve got them tickets last time instead of the group I don’t know that well, but they rowed me out of their group in favour of my ex and her boyfriend at the time. In fairness they were originally her friends, but it was a big mistake on their part as I’ve always got them tickets in the past.

7 hours ago, Matt42 said:

I don’t want to say my friend is tight but they usually don’t buy tickets for anything until much closer to the event. They really don’t like booking things months before they take place, (they would prefer spending more on a secondhand viagogo ticket than initial release). Not like me at all.

Getting them to handover nearly £300 without a lineup will be pretty tough. They will do it, but they won’t like it. They’ve never been to Glasto so they are putting a lot of trust in us the rest of us who have been before. 

Ive paid double that  for 2 weekends of coachella every year for the last 10 years. Zero lineup when they sell them in June each year. They shouldnt be hesitant. You got a golden ticket, cash it in. And i  really dont think theyre gonna put us through it without a poster.

6/6 for the group I was part of when the onsale happened. Personally know 2 of the other people not including my gf who have tix.

Edited by Suprefan

1 minute ago, Suprefan said:

Ive paid double that  for 2 weekends of coachella every year for the last 10 years. Zero lineup when they sell them in June each year. They shouldnt be hesitant. You got a golden ticket, cash it in. And i  really dont think theyre gonna put us through it without a poster.

6/6 for the group I was part of when the onsale happened. Personally know 2 of the other people not including my gf who have tix.

Does every post you make have to mention Coachella? 

7 hours ago, Matt42 said:

I don’t want to say my friend is tight but they usually don’t buy tickets for anything until much closer to the event. They really don’t like booking things months before they take place, (they would prefer spending more on a secondhand viagogo ticket than initial release). Not like me at all.

Getting them to handover nearly £300 without a lineup will be pretty tough. They will do it, but they won’t like it. They’ve never been to Glasto so they are putting a lot of trust in us the rest of us who have been before. 

I've had the same issue - doesn't help that my group isn't fussed about the 3 headliners