Balance Payments

Crazyfool01

4 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

I don’t want to say my friend is tight but they usually don’t buy tickets for anything until much closer to the event. They really don’t like booking things months before they take place, (they would prefer spending more on a secondhand viagogo ticket than initial release). Not like me at all.

Getting them to handover nearly £300 without a lineup will be pretty tough. They will do it, but they won’t like it. They’ve never been to Glasto so they are putting a lot of trust in us the rest of us who have been before. 

It’s a good chunk of money and definately a consideration for those that haven’t been … and finances are hard for many at the moment too 

7 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

It’s a good chunk of money and definately a consideration for those that haven’t been … and finances are hard for many at the moment too 

Yes fully that too, they go to gigs and events all the time but they would prefer to buy their tickets the week before. It’s just a personality thing tbh. We went to Boomtown one year and they bought their ticket the day before secondhand (no joke).

I have no idea how we managed to get them to commit to Glastonbury in 2019, and keep them interested till 2022!

Edited by Matt42

11/12 - one dropped out as he is now going travelling, although one of my friends daughters is now 13 so she has had to go on an adult ticket so cancels the one who didn't pay their balance out!

got another 4 trying in the resales.

Edited by gooner1990

We had 4 in our group, we gave 2 tents back to Worthy Farm

And 2 dropped out, 1 is going to Wimbledon, and 1 is having a baby

Just leaves 2 of us camping in the main area.

Just out of curiosity do we get a lot of Russian guests, will they be allowed to travel, hope they don’t miss out because of that crazy man

Edited by waynewdk

Just to let people know, the information out there states that any balances not paid, half the deposit will be returned to the ORIGINAL CARD used, i no longer use that card, I contacted SeeTickets and they said it should still make it back via the bank account if it’s still the same, if i doesn’t send they said they will be in touch