WIDE SKIES 2022, new Norfolk festival w/ Hot Chip, James, Vaccines, Editors, Everything Everything, Levellers etc.

gregory

Found a promo code to get 45% off tickets. Just booked 2 adults and 1 young adult for Saturday for £113 all in! Opted for the monthly plan so only had to pay £13 today.

Not sure if the code is linked to where you live but I managed to apply it before I entered my address when I tested it out? Code is LOCAL2022.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Semprini said:

Found a promo code to get 45% off tickets. Just booked 2 adults and 1 young adult for Saturday for £113 all in! Opted for the monthly plan so only had to pay £13 today.

Not sure if the code is linked to where you live but I managed to apply it before I entered my address when I tested it out? Code is LOCAL2022.

Wow, that's more like it! Where did you find the code?, in case they ask so I can say I have a friend or something.

Thanks for sharing

8 hours ago, gregory said:

Wow, that's more like it! Where did you find the code?, in case they ask so I can say I have a friend or something.

Thanks for sharing

Someone my wife knows posted it on Facebook but got no idea where she found it? It's 100% legit and definitely works but not sure whether it will be available indefinitely?

Like I said, I applied the code before I'd entered my address and it took the discount off. Don't know if they will retrospectively check where people live once the purchase has gone through but worth a try if you plan on going.

• Upvote 1

I've used the deposit scheme so won't receive any tickets until I've paid the full balance.

However, I've got a receipt which just says 'discount 45%' and doesn't even mention local. They've charged me about £10 for using the payment plan and I don't think that was mentioned (or clear) when I booked it? Not that I'm complaining though when I've saved over £90 using the discount code!!

• Upvote 1

You are permitted to bring either
12 x 440ml cans of beer/lager and/or cider per person
OR
6 x 440ml cans of beer/lager and/or cider per person and 1 x 75cl bottle of wine or 1 x 75cl bottle of Spirits  (which must be decanted into a recyclable container) per person

Pretty good alcohol policy for the campsite, the second option at least.

On 3/5/2022 at 10:02 AM, gregory said:

This is very reasonable, 750ml spirit + 6 cans is very fair (although it should be for this price!)

On 3/5/2022 at 10:02 AM, gregory said:

Annoys me when they have a limit on the amount of booze you can take into the campsite. Been doing festivals 30 years and not sure when that started being a thing...for a 3 day festival 6 cans is only 2 a day which is only one before you go in the arena and one at the tent after...not a lot really. EDIT...just seen its 12 cans or 6 cans and 750ml spirits. The 12 cans is a decent allowance...not sure security could be arsed checking that closely though. 

Do fancy this one though...might keep my eyes open and see if they do any of them flash 2-4-1 sales. 

Edited by Flaminglippy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Well, that's gone bust already. 

Anyone had any emails from the ticket company about refunds?

https://www.wideskiesfestival.co.uk/

"It is with deep regret that we announce that Wide Skies & Butterflies will no longer be able to go ahead.

Despite the anticipation of a summer free of restrictions, 2022 is proving an incredibly challenging year for live music and events. The industry has seen an unprecedented rise in the costs of production alongside lower than expected ticket sales due to rising costs of living. 

For a festival in its first year the combination of these obstacles, as well as a key investment failing to come through, has made it impossible for us to go ahead.

We would like to thank everyone for their support, including all the artists, our partners, suppliers, and local businesses, and in particular the Raynham Estate for giving us this opportunity, we are sad not to have been able to go ahead in such a fantastic location.

SMS Event Production Ltd has ceased to trade and everyone, including all ticket holders, will be contacted directly in due course."

A bit of a blow and going to do nothing to encourage people too give new festivals a try. Just checked with partner and we bought ours on a credit card, so hopefully we can approach them.  Our hotel had free cancellation and so thats something.