deebeedoobee

7 minutes ago, Tranquility of Solitude said:

Similar idea, I soak a bandana then put it on. I like to think it also makes me look a little rakish and edgy. It’s not a look everyone can pull off.

Bandanas for the win!  Release that inner pirate ☠  I have multitude that partner & I share, also useful as a makeshift sling or compression pad should a medical emergency arise 😉 always have one around my wrist when running - a plethora of uses!

1 hour ago, DirtyLurker said:

5hrs in hairdressers, sounds like you'll be having an exciting colour treatment going on?  Top tip for dealing with extreme heat: damp cloth on back of neck and wrists, absolutely works a treat to bring body core temp down.

All hall the sun Gods (even with an extremely pale complexion, I will don factor 50)

Yes at the grand old age of nearly 45 I have decided to have some form of rainbow hair. It's my fuck you to the last few years and hopefully a sign of brighter things to come. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, gigpusher said:

Does it count as a sacrifice to the weather gods to be going for a 5 hour hair appointment on the hottest day of the year. If it does and it works you can all thank me next week!

I am sooo jealous. I'm off for a hair cut, which would be 10 minutes without a conversation!

14 minutes ago, carlosj said:

I am sooo jealous. I'm off for a hair cut, which would be 10 minutes without a conversation!

On the plus side I have a really nice hairdresser and bless her she is soooo excited that I am letting her do this. She's currently doing additional colour qualifications and has never had a chance to do something like this and I'm kind of just going to let her do what she wants. 

43 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

On the plus side I have a really nice hairdresser and bless her she is soooo excited that I am letting her do this. She's currently doing additional colour qualifications and has never had a chance to do something like this and I'm kind of just going to let her do what she wants. 

My friend Naomi has her hair blue, green, purple and pink. It looks amazing. Send photos when it's done please 😊

I'm almost packed, just clothes to put in the rucksack and I'm good to go. In sadder news though, just got an email to say I can't camp in Tom's field and we are in overflow opposite Mary's Gate. Means packing down and moving to Tom's on the Monday after the festival x

34 minutes ago, Curlygirl said:

My friend Naomi has her hair blue, green, purple and pink. It looks amazing. Send photos when it's done please 😊

I'm almost packed, just clothes to put in the rucksack and I'm good to go. In sadder news though, just got an email to say I can't camp in Tom's field and we are in overflow opposite Mary's Gate. Means packing down and moving to Tom's on the Monday after the festival x

I have some friends who are lurkers and have told them they have to wait until we get to the farm on Tuesday to see so won’t post it publicly until then! 

Just put my waterproof trousers in the packing pile. Purely to appease the weather gods. They will stay in the car along with walking boots and coat. I will carry an emergency poncho with me at all times to keep them happy

Fucking hell page 5 

Thank fuck I ent doing this again.... No heart.. 

BANDS... WRIST BANDS. Couldn't be bothered to start a new thread.. 

Do you think that they will have chips in this year..... 

Any guesses on colours 

Purple, green and yellow.. That's mine