deebeedoobee

1 minute ago, deebeedoobee said:

Do they break your arm like swans? Feckin dangerous those swans.

Not so much. Brighton gulls are more the "attack you mob handed, take all your stuff and leave you lying in the gutter" types.

2 minutes ago, Quark said:

Not so much. Brighton gulls are more the "attack you mob handed, take all your stuff and leave you lying in the gutter" types.

Noted.

As opposed to sauntering up to you on the pretence of wanting a crust, before wrapping your arm behind your back, quick webbed foot in the back of the knee and crack. Jobs a good un.

1 minute ago, deebeedoobee said:

Noted.

As opposed to sauntering up to you on the pretence of wanting a crust, before wrapping your arm behind your back, quick webbed foot in the back of the knee and crack. Jobs a good un.

If they start working together then the entire south coast is buggered.

Hey pets.

I have a week of nights this week so I have some actual time to pop on here and catch up. 

I really don't know how I'm going to cope at Glastonbury this year. I have done a small festival every weekend for the last 3, and I am exhausted! I've looked at the line up and instantly dismissing anything after 2am!! When did I get old 🤔🧓

I'm afraid I haven't made any sacrifices lately, the weather at all of the festivals I have been to has been glorious. I shall endeavour to appease the Gods soon. 

Hope you're all well lovelies x

56 minutes ago, Curlygirl said:

Hey pets.

I have a week of nights this week so I have some actual time to pop on here and catch up. 

I really don't know how I'm going to cope at Glastonbury this year. I have done a small festival every weekend for the last 3, and I am exhausted! I've looked at the line up and instantly dismissing anything after 2am!! When did I get old 🤔🧓

I'm afraid I haven't made any sacrifices lately, the weather at all of the festivals I have been to has been glorious. I shall endeavour to appease the Gods soon. 

Hello lovely, hope your shift's going OK. Sounds like you're the talisman to ward off the wet stuff. Not exactly a sacrifice, but a water-related mishap: our choir had a concert of songs from the commonwealth at the weekend. One song after the interval was in Welsh and I just couldn't memorise the words, so I wrote them on my hand. Went to the loo before the second half, and only realised when back on stage that I'd washed all the words off. 

Unrelated and belated, but heartfelt - I want to thank you and @deebeedoobee for sorting the resale doc, and @noplacelikehome for getting our cv ticket, as well as all the other lovely people who helped. It makes all the difference knowing that other people are trying for you. 🌞🌈

6 hours ago, dizzymoo said:

Hello lovely, hope your shift's going OK. Sounds like you're the talisman to ward off the wet stuff. Not exactly a sacrifice, but a water-related mishap: our choir had a concert of songs from the commonwealth at the weekend. One song after the interval was in Welsh and I just couldn't memorise the words, so I wrote them on my hand. Went to the loo before the second half, and only realised when back on stage that I'd washed all the words off. 

Unrelated and belated, but heartfelt - I want to thank you and @deebeedoobee for sorting the resale doc, and @noplacelikehome for getting our cv ticket, as well as all the other lovely people who helped. It makes all the difference knowing that other people are trying for you. 🌞🌈

Good sacrifice there Dizzy.

what is NFRNFC for if not to try to get all our friends together to party at the village fete 

8 hours ago, Curlygirl said:

Hey pets.

You have no excuses you young whipper snapper. We will drag your sorry arse across the fields and make you dance in the moonlight. 

You are very welcome @dizzymoo, I quite like the stress of people changing details last minute 🤣

Honestly @deebeedoobee That nasty C word we don't mention floored me last year. I can't say i'm out of practise because I have attended loads since lockdown began, I'm just struggling to stay up late these days. And Night shifts are pants I have decided. I did however get very not dry on the walk home from work this morning! It was glorious sunshine when I came to work, and stair rods when I went home. I shall appease the Gods x

• Like 1

All hail the weather gods, I walked to do the shopping and took the heavy raim on the way their without a coat this evening , im hope it pleased the gods. hoping every one is well and hopefully get to come say hello in less than 2 weeks, is there a proper meet up pencilled in? 

NFR NFC 

On 6/8/2022 at 10:24 PM, Losing my hair said:

Nope, only you 😂😂

Bloody mirrors 

Lololol 

Bad night tho.. Baby Eliza in hospital again after another seizer and we were going to be going camping this weekend for more practice.... Nightmare.. 

1 hour ago, guypjfreak said:

Bloody mirrors 

Lololol 

Bad night tho.. Baby Eliza in hospital again after another seizer and we were going to be going camping this weekend for more practice.... Nightmare.. 

Hope your girl recovers soon Guy. Sending lots of warm hugs and best wishes. xx

• Upvote 1

Oh crikey! Let's just ignore that!!!

It is fecking boiling here. I'm in my shop, trying to hide from a beam of direct sunlight. I have been sitting in it recently as a sacrifice to the weather gods- you may not think it a sacrifice but I've almost caught on fire several times over the last few weeks. 

• Thanks 2