deebeedoobee

Blue skies in Leeds today, lovely and warm. I bought some trail trainers to help with walking now, and the longer distances in June as I've got a bit of osteoarthritis in one knee. That's a bugger for getting to Acoustic from the Park in 20 minutes. I'm breaking them in going to the kitchen to make coffee, no need to rush into things... 

3 hours ago, carlosj said:

Blue skies in Leeds today, lovely and warm. I bought some trail trainers to help with walking now, and the longer distances in June as I've got a bit of osteoarthritis in one knee. That's a bugger for getting to Acoustic from the Park in 20 minutes. I'm breaking them in going to the kitchen to make coffee, no need to rush into things... 

😅 Ah, Acoustic to Park, or the "Cirque du Sore Legs" as it's also known.

8 minutes ago, Wanderlei said:

😅 Ah, Acoustic to Park, or the "Cirque du Sore Legs" as it's also known.

Like big mars bars, 75p per gallon petrol, o levels, you think it was last year and you can do it easy 😄😄

• Upvote 2

We're off in the van tomo for 4 days.. 

New forest camping with a walk to a pub called,, sir walter tyrel... For some music.. Just me and the wife and so friends will meet us during the Sunday / Monday 

Reason 

Wedding anniversary 32.. 37 all together.. 

Hope your all well. Have a good weekend all. 

2 hours ago, carlosj said:

We're in CV East, but I'm toying with the idea of having a nap tent on site for energy boosting naps before cracking on.

It is possible to fall in a hedge, w*nkered, sleep for 2 hours and wake up with someone having left you a bottle of water and lovely note. Trust me. I was that soldier. 

• Upvote 1

Prepping the van this weekend, a top-up algae killer wash and replacing some rotten wood in the garage door. All that outdoor work is bound to tempt the weather gods and boost June instead.

Cool cool old sons.. Cheers 

Painting,, grandkids van is ready for the off.. Only been to the forest once this year but hey got lost for fucking hours... Was killing by the time we found the van.. Lol.. 

Peace and tea all

• 2 weeks later...