deebeedoobee

Eeeehhh Hi aye pets!! Long time no speak, hope you are all keeping ok in these crazy crazy times? I fell of the efestivals bandwagon when life went on hold, all of the toiny toiny ones I have been to in the last 2 years aren't on here. I'm very much looking forward to seeing you all in the summer x

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Curlygirl said:

Eeeehhh Hi aye pets!! Long time no speak, hope you are all keeping ok in these crazy crazy times? I fell of the efestivals bandwagon when life went on hold, all of the toiny toiny ones I have been to in the last 2 years aren't on here. I'm very much looking forward to seeing you all in the summer x

welcome back CG 🙂 

14 minutes ago, gfa said:

I waited all day to ask this one, hoping someone else would (although i bet me asking helps some others).

what does NFR NFC stand for

I always believed it was No F’ing Rain, No F’ng Compromise but I’m sure one of those who’ve been on here longer is about to tell me how wrong I am haha 

7 minutes ago, mike46 said:

I always believed it was No F’ing Rain, No F’ng Compromise but I’m sure one of those who’ve been on here longer is about to tell me how wrong I am haha 

Haha yeah I thought it was about the rain but couldn’t quite remember.

25 minutes ago, gfa said:

I waited all day to ask this one, hoping someone else would (although i bet me asking helps some others).

10 minutes ago, mike46 said:

👍

1 hour ago, Curlygirl said:

Welcome back @Curlygirl, hope all is well! 

1 hour ago, mike46 said:

1 hour ago, gfa said:

Haha yeah I thought it was about the rain but couldn’t quite remember.

Just a gentle reminder that the r word is not allowed. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, gfa said:

2 hours ago, mike46 said:

48 minutes ago, Losing my hair said:

Just a gentle reminder that the r word is not allowed. 

All these posts are true. This thread acts as a gentle warm up to the summer. Praising the sun gods in anticipation of a glorious festival is heartily encouraged.