Somto Unigwe Raphael

Best Type of Olive?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Which One?

• Black
    • Green 🫒
    • Both 🤤
    • Neither 🤮
    • What the fuck does this have to do with Glastonbury?

I like the black ones (olives) more. The green ones are alright, I'll eat them but if I'm serving myself I'll go for the black ones. The packets where they're in a salted oil dressing are addictive, especially the ones that come with little cubes of feta. Could eat loads of them. If we're getting into specifics, I prefer the olives when they're more of a purple colour compared to completely black.

6 minutes ago, Miyn said:

I like the black ones (olives) more. The green ones are alright, I'll eat them but if I'm serving myself I'll go for the black ones. The packets where they're in a salted oil dressing are addictive, especially the ones that come with little cubes of feta. Could eat loads of them. If we're getting into specifics, I prefer the olives when they're more of a purple colour compared to completely black.

This is where I am. Blacks one's aren't very good with the stones out either; ok on pizza like this though.

3 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Big fan. The best variant to chuck in a puttanesca imho

I’d bought them for some pasta dish, can’t remember what it was though. Might need to find something else to stick the rest in.

1 minute ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Stuff them 

My friend sent me a pic of her eating anchovy stuffed olives the other day. Was baffled.

8 hours ago, Miyn said:

Ooo I agree about the ones which are a softer texture/brown-purple colour. Those are the ones 😋