Paying for Worthy View

Hi, something the balance payment FAQs don't make too clear to me.

1. am I paying for my Worthy View booking with my ticket?

2. if my friend who booked my WV isn't coming anymore will I still be able to use my tent if he gives up his?

I assume the answers are yes and yes but if anyone who has done WV before knows for sure let me know. 

4 hours ago, 1986 said:

Hi, something the balance payment FAQs don't make too clear to me.

1. am I paying for my Worthy View booking with my ticket?

2. if my friend who booked my WV isn't coming anymore will I still be able to use my tent if he gives up his?

I assume the answers are yes and yes but if anyone who has done WV before knows for sure let me know. 

3 or 4 years ago when I did WV, the balance was paid off separately when you put the initial booking through. I'm not sure what the cancellations have done with that but a friend of mine booked at Sticklinch and paid when he pout the booking through.

I think you should be able to use, if your friend has just cancelled his tent that it should be fine. Best to check with your friend/See Tickets.

• Thanks 1

Hey! I don't see an answer to his second question..

While booking Worthy View it only takes details of the booker. Rest of the people sleeping in the tent must just have the barcode and can be scanned in. Barcode works as many times there are sleeping spots in the tent. This information is from the e-mail I received from Worthy View in 2019.

In current case, the person who booked WV must cancel her ticket, but people who she promised to camp with are still planning to attend. Lets say she just cancels her festival ticket but not WV, will the WV booking remain and others can use the barcode?