server downtime

Neil

Dear Neil.

I have used your site for years to search out line ups at festivals. Pre covid, it was around this time of year when I would be on it daily, getting excited about what festivals we were going to, which had the best line-ups, what random little tent in a field with a few hundred people we could try out.

During Covid, not going to festivals was one of the hardest things to deal with. Unfortunately, as we are still shielding our abstinence is still ongoing. I have avoided the website for two years because it made me too sad to come on it. Today, when I ventured on it, I was deeply saddened to see you are struggling with technology and also you have had health problems.

I have signed up to gold membership and given a donation as back payments for all the previous years I should have donated (which I can only apologise for). It goes to show that you only truly miss something when it is not there anymore.

Fingers crossed you will get the website back up and running and one day we will be able to go to festivals again and I can get as much enjoyment from your site as I used to.

Thanks for all your hard work over the years.

Jim

PS Sorry if this is on the wrong thread. I never got the hang of the forums.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Jimbo79 said:

Dear Neil.

I have used your site for years to search out line ups at festivals. Pre covid, it was around this time of year when I would be on it daily, getting excited about what festivals we were going to, which had the best line-ups, what random little tent in a field with a few hundred people we could try out.

During Covid, not going to festivals was one of the hardest things to deal with. Unfortunately, as we are still shielding our abstinence is still ongoing. I have avoided the website for two years because it made me too sad to come on it. Today, when I ventured on it, I was deeply saddened to see you are struggling with technology and also you have had health problems.

I have signed up to gold membership and given a donation as back payments for all the previous years I should have donated (which I can only apologise for). It goes to show that you only truly miss something when it is not there anymore.

Fingers crossed you will get the website back up and running and one day we will be able to go to festivals again and I can get as much enjoyment from your site as I used to.

Jim

Virtual upvote, as none left ❤️ 

12 hours ago, Jimbo79 said:

Dear Neil.

Jim

hi there, and thanks, i want to get the site restored to working how it used to be, and hopefully that'll be soon.

Edited by eFestivals

• 3 weeks later...