Day Split Thread

Guy Incognito

1 hour ago, Mr Boo said:

When are we likely to get the set times?

Actual set times haven't been released until the week of the festival, most years - and last year they weren't released in advance at all, you had to get a programme.

But the day splits will be out sometime before then, and since they've been using pretty much the same template for a few years now that'll give you a reasonably well-educated clashfinder and a strong idea of the clashes particularly among headliners.

2 hours ago, Mr Boo said:

I have been looking at this clashfinder/ thanks for doing this Sweep 👍

I really don’t want these clashes -

Pixies- The Magnetic Fields

Bright Eyes- Kurt Vile

Kevin Morby - Perfume Genius 

I would like to see all of those acts.

When are we likely to get the set times?

Last year we found out the set times on the first day of the festival. The good news is that especially for the Woods and Garden stages you won’t have much of a problem if you want to catch half a set on one and half on the other. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/28/2022 at 11:46 AM, RedRockRick said:

Hurray For The Riff Raff have cancelled July UK tour dates, but hopefully it is just those and they’ll return after scheduled US dates and keep second leg spin inc EOTR.

Still on at the moment anyay yep. Although wouldnt be surprised to see a few last minute cancellations like last year. Hopefully not them. Looking forward to seeing them again. Love the new album

On 7/4/2022 at 9:18 AM, The Nal said:

Still on at the moment anyay yep. Although wouldnt be surprised to see a few last minute cancellations like last year. Hopefully not them. Looking forward to seeing them again. Love the new album

This was mentioned in the other thread but they've confirmed the August/September tour is still on.

Deathcrash on Sunday.

Last one before set times come out. 

Thursday - Khruangbin, Sudan Archives

Friday  - Fleet Foxes, Tinariwen, Wu Lu, Anais Mitchell, Dehd, Karima Walker, Skullcrusher, Margo Cilker

Saturday - Magnetic Fields, Kevin Morby, The Weather Station, Perfume Genius, Alabaster Deplume, Gabriels, Xenia Rubinos , Emma-Jean Thackray, Los Bitchos, Mike Polizze

Sunday - Kurt Vile, Hurray for the Riff Raff, Cola, Ryley Walker, Gwenifer Raymond, Part Chimp, Scalping, Jana Horn, Lael Neale, Yard Act, Cassandra Jenkins, Purling Hiss, Deathcrash

Edited by Guy Incognito

40 minutes ago, Guy Incognito said:

Sorry yes you're right. Although when we got the stage splits we could normally deduce set times too. 

Ah yes, totally. I can think of a festival that put out the day splits 53 weeks ahead of time once so now we are at 7 weeks, surely there's no further wait.

Edited by xxialac

Kind of suggests, given how many of the splits we already know, that some, maybe the Brits further down the list, don't know themselves. Maybe there's been some moving around with replacements or late availability changes. (I saw that Gabriels seem to have pulled out of All Points East but I'm assuming that's for gear shipment reasons as they're also in France and Belgium that weekend)