Day Split Thread

Guy Incognito

21 minutes ago, Guy Incognito said:

Who's getting added then?

I'm more interested for now in how many, given there were only three slots left after I found a space for everyone else on the clashfinder... I do recall from researching that there were a few US acts down the bill that hadn't announced anything else in Europe at that time. I'd try and find a few but it's hot and if we're all finding out tomorrow I'm not doing all that again.

John Francis Flynn is a fantastic addition - was hoping they would nab him from Green Man! Really hope there's a way to catch all three of Perfume Genius, Moor Mother and Magnetic Fields - looks like it would have been possible last year 🤞

Edited by ljsawyer

With wonderful timing Clashfinder is down so I can't try and work it out, but the Boat having live music on has thrown all that into confusion.

No Gabriels, who had self-confirmed for the Saturday, though...

FWIW new additions are Jockstrap, Lutalo, Bar Italia, John Francis Flynn and Lara Jones.

Edited by SweepingTheNation

5 minutes ago, Copperface said:

the Boat having live music on

Yeah. Used to the odd impromptu performance but is it now classed as a fully fledged stage?

Bit shit if it is.

If it's on the day splits it must be. Maybe they're running something like 1 til 6, because there wasn't much going on DJ-wise there last year.

Five acts on Woods compared to six last year, which means Pixies are playing for longer than ninety minutes (and/)or Gabriels are a late pull-out - possible that might not even be the final version of the graphic.

3 minutes ago, benali said:

I really hope it's Frankie and the Witch Fingers, they are over here just before 

Just replying to myself here to edit the post because I misread something else above.

Edited by benali

22 minutes ago, benali said:

I really hope it's Frankie and the Witch Fingers, they are over here just before 

Had never heard of them before - saw your post and went and had a quick shufty at their album Monsters......

Love that shit even though only three songs in and now have it blasting out. Shades of the Gizz crossed with Osees. Be great if they were there as need a bit more in this vein.

Edited by Copperface
  • Like 1