Day Split Thread

Guy Incognito

Went through a few official sites and found some more:
Anais Mitchell and Dehd on Friday
Emma-Jean Thackray and Los Bitchos on Saturday
Scalping, Jana Horn and Lael Neale on Sunday

Golden Dregs list Thursday, which might be the default but they're not using a Songkick-style outside source and they're in Manchester on Saturday and Moseley on Sunday (and they're EOTR's own, of course)

Reviewing all that, I think we're short of a Woods sub and Garden headliner, which if Midlake and Soccer Mommy really are around...

Edited by SweepingTheNation
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, SweepingTheNation said:

Golden Dregs list Thursday, which might be the default but they're not using a Songkick-style outside source and they're in Manchester on Saturday and Moseley on Sunday (and they're EOTR's own, of course)

Reviewing all that, I think we're short of a Woods sub and Garden headliner, which if Midlake and Soccer Mommy really are around...

Good work mate. 

Yeah when the line up first came out I mentioned that I think we're missing a Woods sub and Garden headliner. Neither Midlake nor Soccer Mommy do anything for me though. 

That being said, I used to like Van Occupanther back in the day 

1 hour ago, Guy Incognito said:

Sunday - Hurray for the Riff Raff, Kurt Vile, Cola, Ryley Walker, Gwenifer Raymond

Aldous Harding had previously self confirmed the Sunday (and she's definitely not the Friday) though her website just shows 1-4 Sept. 

11 hours ago, Guy Incognito said:

Seems a good bet. She has a three day break after that Bristol date before playing in Glasgow. 

Im not familiar with her. What's she like? 

I love this album, especially Saving Grace. Weighty pop.

On 4/8/2022 at 7:51 PM, SweepingTheNation said:

I'd have thought Scalping are a shoe-in for a late night secret Tipi set as well, so could be that they close the festival.

so to accumulate where we are at: 

Thursday - Khruangbin, Sudan Archives

Friday  - Fleet Foxes, Anais Mitchell, Dehd

Saturday - Magnetic Fields, Kevin Morby, The Weather Station, Perfume Genius, Alabaster Deplume, Gabriels, Xenia Rubinos , Emma-Jean Thackray, Los Bitchos

Sunday - Hurray for the Riff Raff, Kurt Vile, Cola, Ryley Walker, Gwenifer Raymond, Part Chimp, Scalping, Jana Horn, Lael Neale

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, SweepingTheNation said:

Wonder if that confirms they'll be taking that Idles/Fontaines/Dry Cleaning Big Top headliner slot.

Not all of those acts played exactly the same slot. Idles and fontaines were before the Woods headliners but Dry Cleaning were after.

I think you're probably right that they'll have the pre-Woods headliner slot on the Big Top

Edited by Guy Incognito