The brits watch party

Crazyfool01

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Wonder what the carbon footprint was for that😉

I would imagine that Freddo, Ghetts, Giggs and Meekz * all got the 108 bus from Lewisham....

quite the spectacle though..

* (got to be honest, I had to google 'who performed with Dave at the Brits..') 👀

Overall I thought it was a much better show this year, mainly because Jack Whitehall wasn’t there. 

Mo was much more palatable, although the bar/cocktails parts were samey.

Happy Simz, Wolf Alice and Fender picked up awards.

Simz performance was great, although her Mum was the star of the night. 

Was actually a bit underwhelmed by Dave. The beauty of his 2020 performance was the rawness of it all. 

Wanted to hear him rap, not play the piano and guitar and shoot fire around the stage. 

22 minutes ago, Homer said:

Is that an affectation then? Genuinely interested as it jumped out at me, but I just assumed that was her voice (I'm not overly familiar).

I wouldn't say it's an affectation but in my opinion she's gone from loveable and ditzy cockney to overly dramatic 'silly me' act this time around. 

1 hour ago, kingbadger said:

Just irritated by Adele these days 

Agree was never a big fan but the Vegas debacle just brushed under carpet .

She has a great voice but just seems to be churning out the same woe is me album after album . Also I like a bit of interaction between artist but don't go on forever .

Didn't watch live because there's too much guff for me to sit through but caught up on the only bits I would have been interested in today and I loved that Dave's Mum ran over to congratulate Little Simz when she won. Would have liked to have seen Little Simz win Dave's award (much as I love him I think she's had a stronger year) and Self Esteem to have won Little Simz. Best Newcomer on your 4th album seems a bit like wanting to share awards around.