Jump to content

Just got an email saying Deposit Cancelled!!!!!??????


Zero79
 Share

Recommended Posts

🤷‍♀️ whatever I'm trying, I'm getting "not recognised". Just checked my registered address though so at least I know that's right, and the last email I got from Glasto was the one in September to say my deposit has been rolled over.

Will just wait and hope all is well come March 1st!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, whitehorses said:

Go in through the Glasto website. It emails a link to you and then brings up all your orders. My ticket and Campervan all present and correct. I wasn’t the lead booker: 

I think I did this kind of backwards.  I created a SeeTicket account right before I made the Glasto deposit....thinking I needed it to make the original booking/deposit.  After I made the deposit (through the normal process) and got the order info, I went into my SeeTicket account and couldn't see the Glasto Order.  Somehow (can't remember if it was through the website or customer service) I was then able to change the Glasto Order to link it with my SeeTicket account. Now I can just log into my SeeTicket account directly and it shows my Glasto order with all of the individual ticket deposits (note - I'm the lead booker for my group).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Mash2 said:

I think I did this kind of backwards.  I created a SeeTicket account right before I made the Glasto deposit....thinking I needed it to make the original booking/deposit.  After I made the deposit (through the normal process) and got the order info, I went into my SeeTicket account and couldn't see the Glasto Order.  Somehow (can't remember if it was through the website or customer service) I was then able to change the Glasto Order to link it with my SeeTicket account. Now I can just log into my SeeTicket account directly and it shows my Glasto order with all of the individual ticket deposits (note - I'm the lead booker for my group).

Ahhh! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, WestCountryGirl said:

🤷‍♀️ whatever I'm trying, I'm getting "not recognised". Just checked my registered address though so at least I know that's right, and the last email I got from Glasto was the one in September to say my deposit has been rolled over.

Will just wait and hope all is well come March 1st!

Have you tried going in through here? https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/registration/lookup
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, WestCountryGirl said:

Hadn't tried that page specifically, but same result in a roundabout way - all I get on that email are my registration details, nothing about bookings.

Hmm weird. I don’t think I’d be waiting till March. I’d be emailing or phoning. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, WestCountryGirl said:

Hadn't tried that page specifically, but same result in a roundabout way - all I get on that email are my registration details, nothing about bookings.

Here is the exact text from my original order confirmation for checking status,

"You can check your order status here: https://www.seetickets.com/customerservice. If your transaction hasn't been processed within 72 hours, contact See Tickets immediately. Any transaction that results in a charge back or payment dispute will be cancelled. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have sufficient funds in your account to pay for the tickets"

Using that link takes you to a page that asks for the booking reference number (also in your original confirmation email) and one of.....Postcode, phone number or last 4 digits of payment card.

I haven't tried that method for a while because I've now linked my order to my SeeTicket account.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, WestCountryGirl said:

Hadn't tried that page specifically, but same result in a roundabout way - all I get on that email are my registration details, nothing about bookings.

You need to put the lead booker's post code in - that's whoever the confirmation email was sent to.

Once you've paid the balance then your ticket will appear in your account.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Losing my hair said:

You need to put the lead booker's post code in - that's whoever the confirmation email was sent to.

Once you've paid the balance then your ticket will appear in your account.

I may be misunderstanding but I can see all my bookings that are linked to my Glasto identity. I wasn’t lead booker, other people won my general and camper tickets. 

8ED3B619-0A9B-4BA3-8D3D-8B6FFCDB193C.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, whitehorses said:

I may be misunderstanding but I can see all my bookings that are linked to my Glasto identity. I wasn’t lead booker, other people won my general and camper tickets. 

8ED3B619-0A9B-4BA3-8D3D-8B6FFCDB193C.png

Found that way in now, so @WestCountryGirl use this link https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/registration/lookup

Enter your email and then click on the link in the return email which will take you to your registration page which should have all the orders made using that registration. 🤞

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Losing my hair said:

Found that way in now, so @WestCountryGirl use this link https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/registration/lookup

Enter your email and then click on the link in the return email which will take you to your registration page which should have all the orders made using that registration. 🤞

You know what I did before? I didn't click the link 😬 problem solved!

And yes, you're correct - @March Harereally is just that selfless of a guy. Volunteer and lead booker for us hopeless folks trying for tickets.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, WestCountryGirl said:

You know what I did before? I didn't click the link 😬 problem solved!

And yes, you're correct - @March Harereally is just that selfless of a guy. Volunteer and lead booker for us hopeless folks trying for tickets.

Yup, I booked them and turned down a chance to get tickets for myself. Bloody love volunteering.  Have I mentioned that I volunteer? 

Edited by March Hare
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, squirrelarmy said:

Which reminds me that I need to update my address details. I’ve moved house since the tickets were bought. 
 

Anyone else in the same situation?

I’ve moved country.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Our lead booker got the same terrifying email about us all (maybe) being refunded that others got. I also share in common that one of our group asked for a refund last year.

When I look up the lead bookers ticket booking, i get a page showing us 5, and the person that asked for refund separate from us below - nothing about a refund for any of us, though - just that weird separation.

I’m hoping this was just a terribly worded email, and it just means the one refund is being imminently processed. But i may not be able to help myself and be on the phone with SeeTickets England tomorrow just to be sure.

(Also will keep looking at this thread - everyone else who got this email please do update!)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Mash2 said:

Here is the exact text from my original order confirmation for checking status,

"You can check your order status here: https://www.seetickets.com/customerservice. If your transaction hasn't been processed within 72 hours, contact See Tickets immediately. Any transaction that results in a charge back or payment dispute will be cancelled. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have sufficient funds in your account to pay for the tickets"

Using that link takes you to a page that asks for the booking reference number (also in your original confirmation email) and one of.....Postcode, phone number or last 4 digits of payment card.

I haven't tried that method for a while because I've now linked my order to my SeeTicket account.

I just tried this (as lead booker) and have got no order found. Should I be worried?? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, assorted said:

Our lead booker got the same terrifying email about us all (maybe) being refunded that others got. I also share in common that one of our group asked for a refund last year.

When I look up the lead bookers ticket booking, i get a page showing us 5, and the person that asked for refund separate from us below - nothing about a refund for any of us, though - just that weird separation.

I’m hoping this was just a terribly worded email, and it just means the one refund is being imminently processed. But i may not be able to help myself and be on the phone with SeeTickets England tomorrow just to be sure.

(Also will keep looking at this thread - everyone else who got this email please do update!)

I got the same, exactly the same situation as one person has now dropped out, person who asked for a refund is separated below on the order confirmation page.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, squirrelarmy said:

Which reminds me that I need to update my address details. I’ve moved house since the tickets were bought. 
 

Anyone else in the same situation?

You've just reminded me I need to do this, but I think you can put a different address for delivery when you pay the balance?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...