Who's Cancelled Today?*

CaledonianGonzo

7 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Kevin Rowland

Disappointing.

But I’ve seen this meme and variations a lot over the last few days, including here. All of them utterly missing the irony behind the song’s title - it’s absolutely not a celebration or anthem for freedom in any way.

33 minutes ago, maelzoid said:

Disappointing.

But I’ve seen this meme and variations a lot over the last few days, including here. All of them utterly missing the irony behind the song’s title - it’s absolutely not a celebration or anthem for freedom in any way.

Put in the same file as Republicans using born in the usa 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Henrik said:

A conversation with Jordan Peterson? That is weak. You guys need to up your game. 

0FD151BC-F57F-409B-A3C1-BC0F53A12177.thumb.jpeg.b1bc0e77d24365bcf46dbba05b8e33bb.jpeg

I’m not saying it’s ok and I don’t like the language he used but to be fair to him that’s pretty much the view of aids everyone had back in ‘85, he is just a moron repeating what others thought and  said. I bet if he is asked about it now his view and language would be different, I’d like to think so anyway.

On 2/5/2022 at 7:51 PM, Smeble said:

I’m not saying it’s ok and I don’t like the language he used but to be fair to him that’s pretty much the view of aids some had back in ‘85, he is just a moron repeating what others thought and  said. I bet if he is asked about it now his view and language would be different, I’d like to think so anyway.

Corrected

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Somto Unigwe Raphael said:

Kurt Zouma.

Just seen the vid. Fucking hell.

The abuse is bad enough, but the context makes it even worse. The woman sniggering in the background as she films. Getting the kid involved. The laughter emojis. Even the fact the house is so luxurious pisses me off. Fuck these people.

Just now, maelzoid said:

Just seen the vid. Fucking hell.

The abuse is bad enough, but the context makes it even worse. The woman sniggering in the background as she films. Getting the kid involved. The laughter emojis. Even the fact the house is so luxurious pisses me off. Fuck these people.

They've claimed that it was because the cat 'broke a vase'. 

It's not like 1) you're rich enough to buy a replacement fucking vase and 2) you'd be laughing whilst doing it if you were pissed off?

He's meant to be a spokesperson for an animal-based charity as well, horrible. The worst part is he'll get away with it completely.

Well, I wouldn't expect West Ham to do more than issue a statement anyway.

I'd certainly expect a criminal prosecution resulting in a fine (though he'd have no problem paying it). I'd like to see all pets removed from his home and rehoused, and him banned from owning pets for an amount of time, but not sure that's a thing.

Sadly, this will end up as a punchline to a joke the next time he misses a penalty.

• 3 weeks later...