Pukkelpop 2022

DDave

3 minutes ago, schmidt__ said:

Does anyone know if Arctic Monkeys and Bring Me The Horizon are likely to clash on the Sunday? 

I would personally say unlikely the two largest stages (for bands) are Marquee and Main Stage usually they have programmed in so when one big act finishes, the other on the other stage almost instantly begins. A lot of talk of no marquee this year so unsure how it will work.

1 hour ago, SilverLining said:

I would personally say unlikely the two largest stages (for bands) are Marquee and Main Stage usually they have programmed in so when one big act finishes, the other on the other stage almost instantly begins. A lot of talk of no marquee this year so unsure how it will work.

There will be a Marquee I think, just no Marquee bands to fill it. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, SilverLining said:

Totally didnt realise my passport needed renewed, 10 week processing time! How many weeks is it until PKP? 12 weeks and 2 days.

I will honestly be sick if this is late.

Don't even chance it, there's a big backlog problem with standard passport renewal right now. Just pay the extra to go pick it up in person

3 hours ago, johnybegood said:

2 months since line-up announcement. Silence since then. Plenty of hotel rooms available in Hasselt. Camping at the other side of the road still available. 

Something is not going as planned in PKP headquarters. For sure.

Definitely a lack of Pukkelpop 'buzz' this year. Wouldn't surprise me if they do a RW and scrap the Hear Hear day and condense some of the line up into the Pukkelpop line up

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, johnybegood said:

2 months since line-up announcement. Silence since then. Plenty of hotel rooms available in Hasselt. Camping at the other side of the road still available. 

Something is not going as planned in PKP headquarters. For sure.

Can you share links to some hotels? Not a lot on booking.com

9 hours ago, adequate8 said:

Can you share links to some hotels? Not a lot on booking.com

In booking.com you can find availability in most of Hasselt hotels: Express By Holiday Inn, Radisson, Holiday Inn, De Groene Hendrickx, Park Inn and a nice B&B near the main ring of the city.

In a normal year it would be imposible to find a room in a hotel in Hasselt two months after the ticket selling start.

Other hotels are Yup, Hassotel  or The Century.

20 minutes ago, johnybegood said:

In booking.com you can find availability in most of Hasselt hotels: Express By Holiday Inn, Radisson, Holiday Inn, De Groene Hendrickx, Park Inn and a nice B&B near the main ring of the city.

In a normal year it would be imposible to find a room in a hotel in Hasselt two months after the ticket selling start.

Other hotels are Yup, Hassotel  or The Century.

There are rooms available, but averaging about €200 per night, which is out of many people's leagues. Interesting that when I looked just now, the Radisson Blu was €10 per night cheaper than HI Express...

11 minutes ago, BenG92 said:

Bear in mind there's still camping available. You can pay like 200 euro for a 2man tent and airbeds already set up for 4 nights. We're kinda tempted to swap out our Leeds AM+BMTH day and just do all of this

Do it. You won't regret it. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/24/2022 at 12:59 PM, BenG92 said:

Don't even chance it, there's a big backlog problem with standard passport renewal right now. Just pay the extra to go pick it up in person

There wasn't even an option, it said for fast track the earliest appt was in 2023, I phoned and they said nothing is taking longer than their quoted processing time so confident it'll be fine, if we hit mid-july I'll be phoning them telling them im getting married in Belgium or some pish so I can make it.

I was in all honesty probably cry if I cant go, been holding on to this through a shit year and had to sell my Primavera ticket that about 40 of my close mates and parter is at just now.

Eefje de Visser, Blood Red Shoes and Parquet Courts added to the HEAR HEAR line-up.

95 euro for a one-day festival with Editors headlining in 2022 is still wild, but Ive got my ticket. Date is perfect, undercard is pretty good, Balthazar is one of the few Belgian bands I would like to see, Liam seems to be in nice form in his UK run, and Wolf Alice in a festival setting will be a great warm-up before their indoor gig in November.

Edited by VCF

• 2 weeks later...