Pukkelpop 2022

DDave

On 2/16/2022 at 9:33 PM, Semprini said:

Would definitely take Jungle and Future Islands off this list (it's in Romania btw):

May be an image of ‎text that says "‎2-14 14 AUGUST, DOMENIUL ȘTIRBEY, BUFTEA ARCTIC MONKEYS NOTHING BUT THIEVES JUNGLE FUTURE ISLANDS INHALER / CHANNEL TRES ALIGE MERTON ROOSEVELT SELF ESTEEM SAD NIGHT DYNAMITE LEA PORCELAIN HAYES 수 Summer @ Well ਤ å ی‎"‎

Looking unlikely for Future Islands. probably only really free on the Friday. Playing Germany 3 nights on the bounce beforehand and announced for Pstereo in Norway on for probably the Saturday then staying in Norway to play Olso on the Monday. 

• Thanks 1

(from Summer Well poster)
In case you don't know them, Lea Porcelain is a nice young band from Berlin. They released a beautiful album last year for the ones who could love a mix between shoegaze, dreampop and new wave with a bit of an Interpol-ish style...
I truly loved it and I'd like to see them live this summer

Edited by gigi21
  • Upvote 2

On 2/16/2022 at 9:33 PM, Semprini said:

Would definitely take Jungle and Future Islands off this list (it's in Romania btw):

1 of these are booked to be there

On 2/21/2022 at 9:49 AM, Salva said:

I'm pretty sure we'll get Slowthai and Clutch from that list. Liam and Aurora also seem likely...

1 of these are booked to be there