Pukkelpop 2022

DDave

Wow, blast from the past for me to be back logged in here anticipating the next festivals. Feel like my life is back. 
Anyone think that we could get the Avalanches as a Dance Hall headliner or potentially on Marquee? I have be so hooked on their last album for over a year now. 

Playing a few festivals then playing in the US from mid-sept? From the above line-up I'd love to take Metronomy as an early evening act.

Would love Moderat to also play PKP but are at RW, I'd happily take Modeselektor, their live in 2019 was great. 

Also, please 2manydjs/soulwax thanks!

Im not too arsed about headliners, usually less stacked top card leads to better undercards. I can see PKP's budget having been significantly reduced for this edition. So will be seeking to increase margins across the board.

5 hours ago, SilverLining said:

Wow, blast from the past for me to be back logged in here anticipating the next festivals. Feel like my life is back. 
Anyone think that we could get the Avalanches as a Dance Hall headliner or potentially on Marquee? I have be so hooked on their last album for over a year now. 

Playing a few festivals then playing in the US from mid-sept? From the above line-up I'd love to take Metronomy as an early evening act.

Would love Moderat to also play PKP but are at RW, I'd happily take Modeselektor, their live in 2019 was great. 

Im not too arsed about headliners, usually less stacked top card leads to better undercards. I can see PKP's budget having been significantly reduced for this edition. So will be seeking to increase margins across the board.

We're all 99% sure that Soulwax/2many will be at PKP. Probably no Moderat. I honestly don't know about The Avalanches and Metronomy, both could be nice.

Talking about electronic music in August, this festival in Poland announced some names today. Nice stuff_.facebook_1644607025113_6897981823862376690.thumb.jpg.a8494179a2646667284a49a6918d268b.jpg

7 hours ago, SilverLining said:

Think Lowlands ticket prices have  have increased by 25 euros. Would expect similar increases for Pukkelpop. 

Didn't Avalanches cancel a few years back? 

Slowthai and Caribou are 99%, can see MK, Duke Dumont in the Boiler. 

25 minutes ago, DDave said:

Slowthai and Caribou are 99%, can see MK, Duke Dumont in the Boiler.

Son Lux have been amazing at PKP 2015, one of my favourite contemporary bands with my favourite contemporary drummer. Surprisingly they played Brussels Summer Festival in 2019 but I expect them to come back at Pukkelpop this year. Woodkid would be nice too and I'd not be surprised if Stromae and FKJ will be there too.

• Upvote 1

On 2/11/2022 at 8:23 PM, gigi21 said:

We're all 99% sure that Soulwax/2many will be at PKP. Probably no Moderat. I honestly don't know about The Avalanches and Metronomy, both could be nice.

Talking about electronic music in August, this festival in Poland announced some names today. Nice stuff_.facebook_1644607025113_6897981823862376690.thumb.jpg.a8494179a2646667284a49a6918d268b.jpg

Scooter!!

Metronomy is already playing Dour. 

3 minutes ago, DDave said:

Forgot about Summer Sonic. Only one I thought we might get is the Libertines. No Offspring though 🙂

Tame Impala announced as headliner for Way Out West. 

Maybe they will get a second chance at a normal show without immense rain. I wouldn't be sad about it.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Ken19 said:

Pukkelpop is also being busy with something extra the weekend before or after the festival. 

Dates don't really work for RATM as they're in the US the week before and playing Reading/Leeds the week after.

Standalone Slipknot show would be my guess. Makes the organisers a wedge of cash without compromising the Pukkelpop line up by having a big band eating into the budget and having a certain set of fans to cater for.

On 2/15/2022 at 10:55 AM, Ken19 said:

Pukkelpop is also being busy with something extra the weekend before or after the festival. 

Wow guys! My summer was already packed with concerts and festivals before COVID came, some concerts are added for new tours…. But with the news that pukkelpop still has names to confirm, Pukkelpop Is coming with something extra, Boutique is going to come with a second event , classic is going to come with a second event and core festival is going to drop names tomorrow …just wow wow ! My head can’t handle all these amazing things after a pandemic hahaha!