R, SR, TBC & C

Gnomicide

On 2/26/2022 at 3:25 PM, dentalplan said:

@Neil@eFestivals If you need help getting lists of all the acts that have been announced for all the various festivals, I’m sure many of us would be happy to help out.

yeah,thanks,  but i always worry that helpers need a bit of training on the content manager system i built

Edited by Neil

1 hour ago, Neil said:

yeah,thanks,  but i always worry that helpers need a bit of training on the content manager system i built

That's fine. I just meant going and getting lists of acts playing the various festivals since the system has been down for you to be able to add to the system, if you need it. Obviously it's something we can all find and access and complete quite quickly, but maybe time-consuming for one person to do alone.

1 hour ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Just pruning some of the rumours from the end of the playlist, and wondering how strong the Mavis Staples ("strong") rumour is, and where it came from. @Gnomicide? Anyone?

I think she dropped a hint in an interview. Might be in the Self Confirmed thread. 

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Glasto resale 22 said:

Bit of a starter question but what’s the difference between a strong rumour and to be confirmed?

can see Paolo nutini is a TBC. My gf would be made up as she’s a big fan. 

Thanks

Neil (efestivals) only marks as TBC if he has exceptionally strong info that it’s actually happening.