who is playing , what we know?

Neil

12 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Anyway isn't the Pierce O'Brien stuff a joke?

I don't get why some lad with 50 monthly listeners would be on the William's Green stage.

Probably an opener or something. It's not exactly a mainstage is it so they have some shite on early doors

Not that pierce is shite mind. Just not for me

3 hours ago, Neil said:

it means its dead at the moment, and that doesnt look like changing soon, problem is, i can prolly get the website with content back online, but not  the content manger suite to update it (that'll just be maddening).

Question I often get when I'm in this situation at work with similar platforms is: is it worth starting from scratch with a new CM engine and architecture... Yeah you would likely have to leave the original site behind but management would certainly be easier and you'd be able to maintain presence when the season starts in earnest...

11 hours ago, Pinhead said:

Question I often get when I'm in this situation at work with similar platforms is: is it worth starting from scratch with a new CM engine and architecture... Yeah you would likely have to leave the original site behind but management would certainly be easier and you'd be able to maintain presence when the season starts in earnest...

Starting from scratch would be hard going with one handed typing. I don't fancy trying. 

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Starting from scratch would be hard going with one handed typing. I don't fancy trying. 

Is there anything any of us could do to help you. I'm a Content Manager for my job and have experience with a few different CMS so if you needed me to put in a few hours helping out I'd be more than happy to. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

Is there anything any of us could do to help you. I'm a Content Manager for my job and have experience with a few different CMS so if you needed me to put in a few hours helping out I'd be more than happy to. 

i had a lovely custom built CMS I'd built myself need to fix it, any helping out would be best done at my home office in brizzle, so i can say what's happening with my coding, and where it needs fixing.

i'm currently waiting on an old mate to come and help me, but hes not keen for more working away from home.

Edited by Neil

4 minutes ago, Neil said:

i had a lovely custom built CMS I'd built myself need to fix it, any helping out would be best done at my home office in brizzle, so i can say what's happening with my coding, and where it needs fixing.

i'm currently waiting on an old mate to come and help me, but hes not keen for more working away from home.

Ah sorry I'm a long way from Bristol and for lots of reasons wouldn't be able to be away from home at the moment but if there's any task (however dull you think it is*) that I can do from home feel free to take up my offer of help. 

* In first lockdown I spent month auditing and correctly tagging over 3500 folders of imagery so honestly no task is too boring. 

3 hours ago, Neil said:

Can you put the code in a private repo in Github then give the volunteer coders from here access?  I bet there's enough goodwill and expertise on here to get you up and running without going to Bristol.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Can you put the code in a private repo in Github then give the volunteer coders from here access?  I bet there's enough goodwill and expertise on here to get you up and running without going to Bristol.  

i'll give that a go, thanks.

6 hours ago, Neil said:

Not considered remote screen sharing to work together in different locations buddy? It how my team of developers work these days and have done for the last two year now for "reasons" 

2 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Git, devops and teams is how we all manage remote these days. 

3 minutes ago, CurlyPutz said:

Not considered remote screen sharing to work together in different locations buddy? It how my team of developers work these days and have done for the last two year now for "reasons" 

ggod plan happy to do that with any of the volunteers, please email me at neil@efestivals.co.uk

On 2/1/2022 at 7:25 PM, Somto Unigwe Raphael said:

Tribes self-confirmed (they were on the rumours page before it went down)

Pierce O’Brien TBC for Williams Green (told to me by a promoter from Manchester).

I'm the real Pierce O' Brien & can I just clarify who this promoter is cause hand on heart I would do absolutely anything to perform at Glastonbury Festival this year. PM me on Instagram ThatsEntertainmentMCR1_  where you can hear all my songs (available on Spotify as well if you type my full name) or message / call me on my mobile 07522974667 cause I've got the best tunes since Oasis, The Stone Roses & Kasabian. MCR Boy, Rock'n'Rolla, The Football Factory, King of The North etc will go down a storm & please please please make a young mans dreams come true !!

• Upvote 2

On 2/4/2022 at 5:22 PM, Pierce O Brien said:

I'm the real Pierce O' Brien & can I just clarify who this promoter is cause hand on heart I would do absolutely anything to perform at Glastonbury Festival this year. PM me on Instagram ThatsEntertainmentMCR1_  where you can hear all my songs (available on Spotify as well if you type my full name) or message / call me on my mobile 07522974667 cause I've got the best tunes since Oasis, The Stone Roses & Kasabian. MCR Boy, Rock'n'Rolla, The Football Factory, King of The North etc will go down a storm & please please please make a young mans dreams come true !!

Tell you what, if you manage to get a slot by becoming an efests meme that went too far, it’ll be fucking amazing and I for one will be there with bells on and I hope everybody else is too.

🎶  Pierce O’Brien, he’s one of our own!! 🎶 

52 minutes ago, Watergirl said:

Just looking at that list.  Robert Plant & Alison Krauss   - Strong Rumour-.  I'd love that.  Please not as Acoustic headliner where they will be drowned out by the Pyramid headliner...

Reckon 4th down pyramid on the Saturday. HAIM sandwiched between Robbie and Noel.