The Weather Thread 2022

sedra

4 hours ago, The Nal said:

ELO looked and sounded abysmal. 

16 was great fun. Trick is to hit the booze after breakfast and keep moving. Looked at it again recently and think I saw close to 30 acts in 2016 all in. Barely rained during the day which is fine.

2016 is possibly one of my favourite festivals. It was so fucked you just had to power through.

That last point is crucial - 2014 was miserable because you had to stand watching acts in the rain. Miserable.

49 minutes ago, LinvoyPrimus said:

2016 is possibly one of my favourite festivals. It was so fucked you just had to power through.

That last point is crucial - 2014 was miserable because you had to stand watching acts in the rain. Miserable.

2016 was my first time and I loved ELO. I remember the Wed night in the silent disco, the journey, booze etc catching up. My pals gave me directions on how to find the camp. I headed off. Still to this day, I am amazed, straight to my tent, no getting lost. I must have been a pigeon in a previous life. 

Ok let’s keep optimistic- we don’t want it 2019 too hot but we don’t want it 2007 rain or 2016 mud. 2017 weather would be perfectly acceptable as would any other year apart from 1997, 1998, 2005, 2011 as well 😀👍