The Weather Thread 2022

sedra

15 minutes ago, One Tonne Baby said:

I made it! What have I missed?

Surprisingly it’s the same possibility as it was when this thread was opened in January … it might rain, but then again it might not. 

Edited by st dan
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Fuck me why are people shitting themselves so much, met office website currently shows max of 10% chance of rain on Friday and 30% on Saturday, with highs of 19 and 17 respectively, can’t see Sunday yet.

Not brilliant but certainly nothing to worry about 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Joshuwarr said:

A warm and dry Wednesday and Thursday is honestly ideal. A bit of rain here and there after that I can 100% cope with

Yeah looks alot better than yesterday and everyone's gonna stay dry whilst queuing and setting up 👏👏👏 a few light showers Friday, Saturday and Sunday is nothing 👍

3 minutes ago, AlexOvd said:

Not sure what models say but websites are updating for worse. BBC is showing now rain Sat&Sun while most of place also include Friday. 

Not sure where you’re looking at but BBC is showing dry every day, apart from up to a 28% chance of a shower mid afternoon Saturday!!!

61DD57CC-3DC3-40B0-A413-C836788B830D.png.7daad92e10387f54cd8ac968abb95450.png

36 minutes ago, HyperTechnoHorse said:

Saturday and Sunday are going to be bloodbaths. Everyone will have let their guard down due to dry previous days. They have no idea what's in store for them. Absolute carnage. 

Bloodbath and carnage, you've upped your game 😂

Lord knows how you could cram in more superlatives if it was a genuinely bad forecast 🤣